I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my gloves, rifle, boots, kneepads, shirt/vest thingy, belt and leg holster. Just waiting on the sweater and pants to get here.

Ok got all the parts.
Really happy with the color of the sweater.
Planning on weather him and paint the kneepads green.
But he's coming along nicely.

I went with the aribrone style torso with flak vest and straps style.

IMG_5715.jpg

Looks good. Yea, the sweater looks a litter lighter shade of blue than the auction pics showed, much better now!

Did you use the wristpins that came with the gloves? They don't stay in the Pro, but guess some teflon tape will take care of that. They will stay on the pro pins, but pop off when you move the hands lol.

Well i think they fit fine.
For the moment that's the only solution as they aren't that much long gloves.

For the hand pegs i used some of the pro hands. Work great.

If worse comes to worse I could always pick up another one for the gloves, put his regualr hands on with a genaric head and have an extra officer....?

I like Praji. He looks cool as hell with my Stormtroopers. :rock

Yea, I was going to sell him off earlier since it was just him on the shelf, but with Vader and the Stormtroopers, he is pimp!

I think I'll need to order those sweaters. I just got some white ones in from them for a project and they're cherry.

Really like the Airborne style. I think I'm gonna have to mimic yours with a few changes. :)

John

That looks great Seb.

I got the pants and sweater in yesterday, just waiting on the vest.

Ok got all the parts.
Really happy with the color of the sweater.
Planning on weather him and paint the kneepads green.
But he's coming along nicely.

I went with the aribrone style torso with flak vest and straps style.

IMG_5715.jpg

I like that alot. Also really wish Praji gloves were more available.

Minor update, I'll do another one later on this evening w/ pic(s). Still a little more work to go on the sculpt. It won't need any more neck added too it. I tried it out on a Cobra Trooper and with the short adapter it'll look just fine. "Work" really tore into my time and I wasn't expecting this to go into February, so I apologize for the holdup.

My list at present looks like this:

Me
Evilface
King Darkness
Deak Starkiller
Flosi
Elvis76
Ryan1982 (I think)
DeltaForceChung
Kozin
bWayne
trebor
roy the sunderer
TheNamMagazine

Those are the folks that expressed immediate interest in the project. If anyone wishes to be taken off the list please hit me up.

Update #2. These are quick shots, my camera died right in the middle. I'll get a shot of it next to a random head to give it a better sense of scale. "Ear's" are just about finished. Only thing really lacking is the bar across the "nose" and some rivets.

DSC00486.jpg

*MSPaint work on the visor is not exact.

DSC00484.jpg

I like that alot. Also really wish Praji gloves were more available.

Minor update, I'll do another one later on this evening w/ pic(s). Still a little more work to go on the sculpt. It won't need any more neck added too it. I tried it out on a Cobra Trooper and with the short adapter it'll look just fine. "Work" really tore into my time and I wasn't expecting this to go into February, so I apologize for the holdup.

My list at present looks like this:

Me
Evilface
King Darkness
Deak Starkiller
Flosi
Elvis76
Ryan1982 (I think)
DeltaForceChung
Kozin
bWayne
trebor
roy the sunderer
TheNamMagazine
Skiman

Those are the folks that expressed immediate interest in the project. If anyone wishes to be taken off the list please hit me up.

:lecture :lecture :lecture I forgot to reply to PM until I saw this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back