I ordered one of the eFX 500 Stormie Helms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never owned one MR item so I jumped in here with eFx and ordered. I really like Barry, Bryan and Amy... and the product is pretty darn terrrific, so I'm glad I have one on the way.

I can't wait for the McVader helmet!

I know, but they said they wouldn't even start shipping them out until Monday.

Maybe the collectors who had preferred ordering status (those who got canceled by MR) had theirs shipped early? Or maybe they got things out of the warehouse faster than expected?

I got one myself. But not directly from eFX due to high shipping costs to Europe but from an European distributor. Mine will arrive in August.

Putting some shelves up soon so wondered if anyone with the helmet in hand could could tell me the precise height, width and depth of the helmet on the stand ?

They said they would be starting to ship this week, I would think Weds and Thurs people will start to get email notices.

Just in case you were wondering, they said that the order number doesn't correspond directly to the number of the item you'll be getting.

Oh well, that would have been nice.

Just got my shipping notice. :rock

Back