I ordered one of the eFX 500 Stormie Helms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be here next week. Very excited. Been waiting for it since the day MR screwed us over.

Received the helmet this morning, finally!!! I'm very happy with it. It's rather light, comparing to Darth Vader helmet. The stand and plaque are much nicer than the ones MR used back in the days. Took a few quick pics, just to share with you. I totally forgot to dust Vader's helmet, so don't blame me.

DPP_0966.jpg

DPP_0967.jpg

DPP_0968.jpg

DPP_0969.jpg

DPP_0970.jpg

DPP_0971.jpg

DPP_0972.jpg

DPP_0973.jpg

DPP_0974.jpg

DPP_0975.jpg

Got some pics of just the stand?

Great looking helmet overall. Will be nice to see what else eFX has in store.

No idea about the lines, but ALL helmets have them. I guess they are supposed to be like that. They are even shown on pictures at eFXcollectibles.com

How easy is it to swap out the lenses ?

and when did we see the different lenses in the films ?

Never took them out, since I like the dark ones more. Aren't there like Hero and Stunt versions? Each lens for each type? :confused::D

i would love to see e-fx offer a ANH Vader Helmet.

Well...they are offering a Signature Edition McQuarrie Vader Concept Helmet at the end of this year and there are rumors about an ROTJ Reveal helmet coming down the pipeline next year but then again its just rumors so I think an ANH is probably a good while away.

Back