I ordered one of the eFX 500 Stormie Helms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few quick pics:

P7226365.jpg

P7226366.jpg

P7226369.jpg

P7226372.jpg

Great quality, efx is off to a great start I think. Very nice screen acurate helmet, complete with all its wonky goodness.

Got mine in today. Quick service considering I ordered it last week.

Stormie002.jpg

Stormie003.jpg

Stormie004.jpg

Stormie006.jpg

Half and Half:

Stormie009.jpg

Stormie010.jpg

Stormie011.jpg

Internals:

Stormie013.jpg

Stormie014.jpg

Stormie015.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet photos Mike - looks brilliant and dare I say a bit better than the Master Replicas version. I know they're practically identical, but the finish quality on the eFX looks better to me. Wish I had the scratch to pick this up. eFX seems like they are going to be a very worthy successor to MR.

They have been improved, there is a thread on The RPF showing the differences. I love mine.

I know they are $600 and Ive ordered one myself but Im suprised that I havent seen at least one pic with someone wearing it !

Sticking it on my head is probably one of the first things i will do !

I know they are $600 and Ive ordered one myself but Im suprised that I havent seen at least one pic with someone wearing it !

$600? they are only $399!

Got this a few weeks ago. Marvled at it for an hour then threw it on!:chew

n73320530336835265796qd4.jpg

I just heard Toy Palace are not sure to get more than 1-2 helmets and they have about 18 pre-orders. Similar thing happening to Play in UK. eFX really blew this for European customers :(

tempted to get this piece, with it being rarer in the UK now makes it tempting as well, though most my helmets are MR and the bases not matching would bug me.

Back