I just can't stop watching Star Wars..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't help but hope that i love the new TV series like the Sopranos or something.(since it's supposed to be edgy and darker) I really want to be able to just totally dig it. I hope it's good, CW is for kiddies, so make this good George!

I can't help but think it will be at the very least interesting. A perspective of the IMPS and Rebels sides can only be anything but boring IMO...Looking forward to it.

It'd be nice to see them work out some of the psychological, line-jumping POVs like we had in AOTC with Dooku who we knew was the villain, yet his perception of the republic dying and separatist movement seemed validated.

Me too Bro!!!!...keeps me inspired..gets me wondering though..if qui gon didnt die and had trained anakin would he have turned to the darkside???..also if obi wan had listened to count dooku and joined him when he was told that "a sith lord is controling the senate.."..would darth sidous ever have become the emperor????...so many possiblities...

if qui gon didnt die and had trained anakin would he have turned to the darkside???

I think he would have anyway, Palpatine played him like a fiddle...I think that if Obi Wan had let him see his mother at some point he would have a been a different person though...

With Qui-Gon alive things would have been very diferent. To Anakin´s eyes, Qui-Gon was like the father he never had, meanwhile, Obi-Wan was like Anakin´s big brother. Qui-Gon was a model to follow for Anakin and when he died, Palaptine played that father´s role and that is the key point to get close to Anakin and manipulate him.

I think he would have anyway, Palpatine played him like a fiddle...I think that if Obi Wan had let him see his mother at some point he would have a been a different person though...

I agree with this... he would have eventually turned.

I downloaded this over the last few days and finally watched it last night. All I can say is simply amazing! Everything from the tiniest details like smoothing jumpy cuts like when Luke first ignites his lightsaber at Ben's house, getting rid of the silly droid 'comedy moments' and jawa falling off the ronto in the Mos Eisley intro, Han shoots first! - to the now appropriately larger battle over the Death Star, the much better Falcon fight with the TIE sentry ships and Chewie gets a medal!!!

This will be the version that I watch from now on too!

When is ESB coming out?

Qui-Gon's role was supposed to be Obi-Wan's. That would have been a good start.

For several years i see at least 1 or 2 episodes of the saga in the weekends, it is my weekly therapy........:chew

I think at this point I've seen the ESB commentary as much as the film itself. Best commentary of the saga IMO. Irvin Kirshner rocks :rock

I think at this point I've seen the ESB commentary as much as the film itself. Best commentary of the saga IMO. Irvin Kirshner rocks :rock

DANG RIGHT SIR!!! The "KIRSH" rules. Too bad he didn't direct ROTJ, and all three of the prequels. :monkey2

Tomorrow as it's the end of the year at work (graduation ceremonies are in just over two hours) and I've got an entire theatre to myself I'm putting on the entire OT and having a day of SW with full massive screen and wonderfully amped speakers... :D

Tomorrow as it's the end of the year at work (graduation ceremonies are in just over two hours) and I've got an entire theatre to myself I'm putting on the entire OT and having a day of SW with full massive screen and wonderfully amped speakers... :D

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back