I just can't stop watching Star Wars..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Watched the Saga this past weekend and still LOVE it!!!

Watched the History Channel special last night too. I will never get sick of Star Wars.

Bring on more Clone Wars and the live TV series :rock

Right there with you. :rock

I'm still very fond of ALL the SW movies.

But to be honest I usually watch them when I want to go to sleep.

Their like my Tylenol PM (but don't leave you with that groggy feeling afterwards).

Anybody else have the same reaction to watching these now?

orbitingx said:
I'm still very fond of ALL the SW movies.

But to be honest I usually watch them when I want to go to sleep.

Their like my Tylenol PM (but don't leave you with that groggy feeling afterwards).

Anybody else have the same reaction to watching these now?

Wrong thread...:google

:rolleyes:

"I just can't stop watching the SW movies"

I do watch them all the time just can't make it all the way through them that's all, but still my favorites.

Now the soundtracks on my Ipod......all the time!

orbitingx said:
:rolleyes:

"I just can't stop watching the SW movies"

I do watch them all the time just can't make it all the way through them that's all, but still my favorites.

Now the soundtracks on my Ipod......all the time!
Nice save!:clap

After watching the 2 Star Wars specials on the History Channel, which was excellent by the way, I wanted to watch some Star Wars. But which one, I mean I want to watch one that I will view the whole way through.

Everytime I am on a Star Wars kick I always lean on ol' reliable, The Empire Strikes Back. This time I tought let's go with something else. When I was a child Return Of The Jedi was my favorite but after all of the recent updates and replacement of the classic Ewok song plus my love of the original Max Reebo performance I was not feeling the DVD version.
I always have my old VHS but not today.

So I ended up watching that God awful G4 Celebration Special.
Oh the pain of loving Star Wars sometimes.

piccolodaimaoh said:
After watching the 2 Star Wars specials on the History Channel, which was excellent by the way, I wanted to watch some Star Wars. But which one, I mean I want to watch one that I will view the whole way through.

Everytime I am on a Star Wars kick I always lean on ol' reliable, The Empire Strikes Back. This time I tought let's go with something else. When I was a child Return Of The Jedi was my favorite but after all of the recent updates and replacement of the classic Ewok song plus my love of the original Max Reebo performance I was not feeling the DVD version.
I always have my old VHS but not today.

So I ended up watching that God awful G4 Celebration Special.
Oh the pain of loving Star Wars sometimes.

DUDE, you don't have the DVD's with BOTH VERSIONS?!?!?!?! I never even touch the updated version DVD's.

I would love to hear what you guys thought of that G4 special. Overall it wasn't bad and the beauty of Olivia Munn made up for the fact that the hosts were just aweful.

I mean asking Jeremy Bullock, Daniel Logan and Temuera Morrison if they are going to form a band called the "Triple Fetts" was pretty immature and stupid.

You really saw how little they knew when Steve Sansweet was constantly correcting them when showing collectibles.

But that is just my opinion, what do the Freaks out there think?

Bored. Jedi Luke SS 12" Sansweet said was worth $250-$350 WTF who's making out like a bandit? I just was bored by it all.

PosterBoyKelly said:
DUDE, you don't have the DVD's with BOTH VERSIONS?!?!?!?! I never even touch the updated version DVD's.

I was going to buy the last set that came out around Christmas but when I found out it was no different from the VHS versions I bought in 1996/1997 I held off. The difference in picture is miniscule, plus I know they are going to put out some Super Edition within the next 2 years.

I will wait until they put all 6 movies in one ultimate set.
I think Yoda would tell me to hold off for a better edition.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Bored. Jedi Luke SS 12" Sansweet said was worth $250-$350 WTF who's making out like a bandit? I just was bored by it all.

Yeah, I mean, show me something I don't know like the History Channel special. I loved the part about Darth Vader and General Grievous being cyborgs and how far we are from that level of technology.

G4 special? What's that? :confused:

Oh, and my SW addiction has reached ridiculous proportions. By the time I graduated high school, I had seen the original 242 times. Yes. I counted.

But I've since lost count. That was 18 years ago, and I'm sure that it's now twice that number. I took a day late last year and watched all six in a row. I'm feeling the call to do it again.

I'm selling my PF Lurtz exclusive, my Buffy exclusive and possibly my Wolverine exclusive so that I can afford the Biker Scout PF. So there's no doubt now as to which SS franchise holds my true loyalty.

piccolodaimaoh said:
I would love to hear what you guys thought of that G4 special. Overall it wasn't bad and the beauty of Olivia Munn made up for the fact that the hosts were just aweful.

I mean asking Jeremy Bullock, Daniel Logan and Temuera Morrison if they are going to form a band called the "Triple Fetts" was pretty immature and stupid.

You really saw how little they knew when Steve Sansweet was constantly correcting them when showing collectibles.

But that is just my opinion, what do the Freaks out there think?

Olivia Munn in the Slave Leia costume made it all worthwhile. Also, since I didn't get to attend CIV I'm glad there was at least a show broadcasting live from the event so you could get a "feel" for it. Honestly, though, I don't feel I really missed that much as it looked almost exactly like CIII to me and I didn't have to travel over 2000 miles to see everything again.

I will be watching Star Wars: A New Hope with my fiancee on Saturday. She has never seen it before, but she has seen the prequels. I am not sure how she'll respond. I am sure she'll think some of it is cheesy, and it looks somewhat dated, but I hope she likes it, and we'll be watching the non-special edition. My buddy who has tens of thousands of Hasbro/Kenner Star Wars toys is having us over, and I think it'll be interesting to have her finally look at some of his collection, like his cantina display, and watch the lightbulb go off.

Back