Action Figure I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build UPDATED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build

Very Impressive, the uni's look like coveralls and not a 2piece bdu.

Very Impressive, the uni's look like coveralls and not a 2piece bdu.

Looks like pants with a tucked-in shirt to me. :dunno

worms.jpg

What does your post have to do with this project? Looking at the original figure, it could be a one piece jump suit or a two piece with the shirt tucked in just like all the customs show so far.

Any pics of your WORMS to show us how it's done?

Whats that got to do with my post??????:cuckoo:

It's proving a point. They could be coveralls, but they look more like a shirt tucked into pants. Given you're not on the list for the custom, what's yours, other than to troll someone's brilliant work? :huh

It's proving a point. They could be coveralls, but they look more like a shirt tucked into pants. Given you're not on the list for the custom, what's yours, other than to troll someone's brilliant work? :huh

So i'm not allowed to participate in a thread let alone praise someones efforts if ive not wanted the custom parts? must check the rules with DD on posting in certain threads in future.....I was praising the work done by those who've posted their versions especially Mando who if i read right said in one of his earliest posts that the look he was trying to achieve was of armor crew coveralls from a WWII German 2 piece bdu, if theres anyone here who's behaving like a troll and it ain't me.

Last edited:

I dunno, I got the impression that you were correcting people using shirts and pants and not coveralls. Judging by the two posts following mine, I wasn't the only one. :huh

I think everyone just took Magpie's post wrong. He wasn't saying that the RAH figure was wearing coveralls, correcting/bashing those who have put their customs together, but simply stating that the custom figures almost look as if they're wearing one piece coveralls. :dunno

BTW, these look really great so far! :rock

Thank you Flosi, thats exactly what i was saying.

I dunno, I got the impression that you were correcting people using shirts and pants and not coveralls. Judging by the two posts following mine, I wasn't the only one. :huh

I always thought Very Impressive was complimentary, so i'm totally baffled how anyone could get to the wrong conclusion. Its a shame you didn't ask before you jumped.....

I think everyone just took Magpie's post wrong. He wasn't saying that the RAH figure was wearing coveralls, correcting/bashing those who have put their customs together, but simply stating that the custom figures almost look as if they're wearing one piece coveralls. :dunno

BTW, these look really great so far! :rock

:goodpost: Yeah. Thanks for the voice of reason.

Wish people would "troll" and "correct" my customs with a "very impressive" once in a while. :lol

like you, too ashamed to post photos of mine. Peas in a pod.

Back