Action Figure I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build UPDATED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build

The good.
Nothing worth taking pictures of I'm afraid. I need to pick up some more gloss black paint to finish the lenses. I did have a chance to do up another batch of antenna yesterday. I think I'm going to send everyone an extra one just in case. Its not an issue of fragility; they're tough as nails, literally. But seeing as I've got roughly three times the supplies I need to finish the run I figure why not.

The bad.
Once the first four are out this project is likely going to go on a temporary hiatus. Before I take anyone else's money toward Worms there's something else I have to do, and I'd rather have this project go into to 2013 than the other one I've already promised to a couple steadfast Joes. I'd liken it to Ski's RP project ony this one is all me, and I'm trying to get it all out at once.

The ugly.
I never wanted this project to last this long, but with the writing and picking up a new "pay the bills" job over the summer my free time sort of took a hit so-to-speak. At least in this case I can say the means justify the end. Good things to come.

Whats the project Mando?

Good to hear bro. I can take mine unpainted if that helps ya.

Im really looking forward this one. Got everthing set, just need the head. :)
BTW, Major Bludd looks like he has the perfect boots for the WORMS.

Last edited:

Im really looking forward this one. Got everthing set, just need the head. :)
BTW, Major Bludd looks like he has the perfect boots for the WORMS.

Funny you mention that. ;)

Seriously though, you, King and Kozin will have your's by week's end. I think I'm going to let you guys handle the pics.

The rest of this run is temp. on hold. A small batch of unpainted Solo heads and another item will likely round out the year for me project-wise. It'll all make sense in the end. At least to the right people it will.

Funny you mention that. ;)

Seriously though, you, King and Kozin will have your's by week's end. I think I'm going to let you guys handle the pics.

The rest of this run is temp. on hold. A small batch of unpainted Solo heads and another item will likely round out the year for me project-wise. It'll all make sense in the end. At least to the right people it will.

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:
SB sweater???

Look what I got, and it isn't even X-mas yet.
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Another homerun by MANDO.

picture340b.jpg

picture338d.jpg

picture341ly.jpg

picture335li.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics. Im using the camera from work. Besides, I think KD is getting his, so you know that means quality pics.

Looks great 1K :clap :clap :clap

Fantastic sculpt, MANDO :rock

Awesome! I have to find where I put the parts for mine. :(

John

Back