Action Figure EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks - Snap-ON, Stay-ON Accessories!!! CC Pack added!!!

Mine are here! Thanks Mando-X and Evil Face as well for the design.

Are the CC backpack payments being delayed until the figure is released?

Should have another couple sets going out tomorrow. Hoping to get back to the Flash pack within the next week.

Are the CC backpack payments being delayed until the figure is released?

Yep.

MANDO:

Your PM inbox is full.

Trying to follow up with you.

Flash's pack may wait until after the New Year as I'm going to focus on heads until then. He's the more the complicated 'bash of three anyhow. Plus you never know what else might pop up for good 'ol Tony Gambello and his Argentinian nemesis. :gun

s2lizselffive.gif

Flash's pack may wait until after the New Year as I'm going to focus on heads until then. He's the more the complicated 'bash of three anyhow. Plus you never know what else might pop up for good 'ol Tony Gambello and his Argentinian nemesis. :gun

speaking of flash...i think i just found a way to do the padding....but that can wait...

lol, been going back and forth on that one too.

speaking of flash...i think i just found a way to do the padding....but that can wait...

:goodpost:Glad you came to this on your own. I was hoping not to have to twist your arm for any more projects. :lol

:goodpost:Glad you came to this on your own. I was hoping not to have to twist your arm for any more projects. :lol

lol..i still have those other things that we talked about going on as well...sigh....but it will be cool to see things come together finally....

Re: EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks - Snap-ON, Stay-ON Accessories!!!

Several by now. Yours I'll just stick in with your SB buckets though at this point.

I'd like to move a few more sets out before the end of the year to make room for 2014 projects. So if anyone not listed is interested in Breaker and Short-Fuze packs PM me.

-X

Oh, and I've pulled the CC list for the time being. I still have the list, but as the figure has been put off I'll just start up a thread for the backpack once he's available.

That is gonna be a hella package for me huh? Backpacks, W.O.R.M.S and Steeley's oh my!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not counting a couple that I'm sending out tomorrow I have two sets* left First come first serve.

*Set includes two Zap/Fuze packs with six bombs (not shown), and one Breaker pack.

12469930523_a136b725aa.jpg

Back