Action Figure I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build UPDATED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build

Got the gloves and the medals. I still need to paint the medals to match the 3/4 figure (red and gold scheme) and maybe paint the gloves a deeper yellow.

picture293s.jpg

:goodpost: Thanks for taking care of all the hard work for me. Can't wait to own it. :yess:

Hope you don't mind, 1k...

attachment.php

...but yeah, you guys are gonna dig your W.O.R.M.S. :duff

you gonna be collecting payment soon Mando?

you gonna be collecting payment soon Mando?

I do it in batches rather than collect everyone's at once.

Right now the first 4 are on the table in various stages of done-ness. Waiting for some things to try at the moment.

Anything new Mando?

Bumping this with a small update. Re-painted the medals, changed the knife and sheath straps to match the color of the uniform, the other ones were a lot lighter in person, finally got the scarf, and added a left handed holster.

Btw, what are you guys going to use for the knee pads?

picture299sy.jpg

picture300d.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry for the delay guys. The first four heads (3 people) go out this coming week. I'll be contacting another handful of guys w/ Payment info by mid-week.

My WORM is ready for his bucket.

worms1.jpg

Still messing with ribbons/medals but pretty much done.

Thanks peps. The skull is in the charms section at Michaels. If you don't have one around, I can prolly get you one.

Thanks peps. The skull is in the charms section at Michaels. If you don't have one around, I can prolly get you one.

Cool E. We have one here, I will have to hit it up. Thanks for the offer though.:hi5:

I have to get cracking on getting the rest of the parts together. Gonna wait to get my bucket to try and get the dye job as close as I can.

Back