Action Figure I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build UPDATED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build

Wow those look great!

Thanks guys! :duff

Did up a quick paint master to see how they'll look. May weather this one a bit to see how that looks too.

wormspaintmaster.jpg

the cobra emblem on it looks amazing!

mando those look great with all the stuff sideshow is sending out now i cant afford everything but may be in if later i can. p.s. the cobra emblem looks killer

mando those look great with all the stuff sideshow is sending out now i cant afford everything but may be in if later i can. p.s. the cobra emblem looks killer

I ditto that. If you make a second run a month or 2 down the road, I'd be in. Just couldn't swing it right now with so much going on. Still need to pick up like 4 or 5 damn ACI or Kaustic bodies too. :slap

Looks awesome GF!!!! :rock

Ski

Looks top notch!

the cobra emblem on it looks amazing!

SWEET! Looking forwards to mine!

John

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:
SWEEEEEET!!!

:hi5:Thanks a lot guys!:hi5:

I ditto that. If you make a second run a month or 2 down the road, I'd be in. Just couldn't swing it right now with so much going on. Still need to pick up like 4 or 5 damn ACI or Kaustic bodies too. :slap

Not sure I'll do another run but I might hold back a few casts for a later date. I know spring hit and suddenly there's a onslaught of merch. attacking from all sides.:panic:

man, this looks awesome. can't wait! :rock

Having an issue w/ the side/ear vents coming out good due to the mold seam so I cobbled together a crude pressing tool so I can just put them in each side of the individual casts. It'll take a little longer but I'm happier w/ the result which I think will translate into you guys being happier w/ the product in the end. :)

Test run:

wormsvents.jpg

Got the gloves and the medals. I still need to paint the medals to match the 3/4 figure (red and gold scheme) and maybe paint the gloves a deeper yellow.

picture293s.jpg

Damn that looks perfect :clap

Back