Action Figure I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build UPDATED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build (Update 2nd post)

Pouring the mold tomorrow night. Should have painted samples by Sunday!

Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build (Update 2nd post)

Can't wait to see it Mando :hi5:

This thread caught my eye, and I got excited because I thought someone was making Dumb and Dumber figures. Then I saw it was in the Joe section :(

There is a Maggot Driver in Dumb and Dumber? :dunno

most of my gear for The W.O.R.M.S. came in today :yess: still looking for a pair of boots for him though. I'm considering the Metal Boss Armor version ones.

Got most of the gear myself. Just waiting for the gloves, coming from China, will take a while and the scarf coming from RedPlanet that will take even longer.:). I just need to find a left handed holster, and yellow kneepads?:dunno

what boots did you use OTM?

Haven't even started on gear yet.

Hit a bit of hiccup over the weekend because I went back and changed a couple things. :banghead Between tonight and tomorrow I'll be molding/casting. I want as few of these on the table as possible come April.

Boots. These are pretty decent if you have to have leather: https://www.monkeydepot.com/Boots_Newline_Miniatures_Civil_War_Cavalry_Troop_p/nl0081-r122.htm
Personaly I could care less what they feel like so long as they look right, but these are similar in style to what I'm using. You should be able to get spurs, medals, and a ribbon bar from the monkey too.:lecture

98% of the gear ordered :yess:

Pics or it didn't happen.

thats the same uniform I ordered Buddy. its fits a pro body really well.

That makes 3 of us.

Here is what I have so far. I might change the boots though.

picture291i.jpg

Looks great. What parts did you use?

The uniform is the one BuddyGus mentioned. Soldier Story WWII German uniform belt with shoulder strap, same with the boots. The boot knife sheath and straps are a cut up wallet I had, that I never used. And the belt buckle is from a charm bracelet set I found at Michaels. Its from a Bead Landing set. I just cut the loop you put the string through.

picture292s.jpg

That does look great. Buckle is perfect.

And that's the same uniform I ordered :lol

Guess I'll be shopping tonight!

E, get us a grocery cart, make sure to wipe the handles with some handy wipes though...

Ski :)

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Back