I got my Asajj figure! thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
decadentdave said:
Sorry, you guys both do such awesome work that I get your stuff mixed up sometimes! ;)

Thanks Dave... It's all good... I totally understand... Sometimes even I get confused. Mikey and I get a lot of the same work to do... :lol

decadentdave said:
Yes, that would have been nice as would the saber box given to her by Dooku.
I thought she looked cooler in the cartoon with the green and blue as opposed to the two red sabers. The lack of them has cooled my interest a bit.

I'm interested in the cloak/robe issue, but I'm also very eager to see how the heads will interchange. Any way they could put something in the blog about how the heads will be swapped? I wanna see how that's gonna be done!

I was wavering about her but I decided to go for it and get her anyway... it will be easy to cancel if I don't end up wanting her. She does look very cool and I watched Clone Wars last night so I was ready.

I hate her name. Looks like they got it by typing randomly on a keyboard with closed eyes. Oh, jeez, I'm so bored today :monkey3

I scored mine as well; I was going to pass, but the second head was just too darn cool to pass up! They should too an alternative head for ever piece!!!:chew

This fig does look pretty darn sharp. My Eu purchases will be rare, but this is an exception since Clone Wars was pretty darn cool!

AmanaMatt said:
...This fig does look pretty darn sharp. My Eu purchases will be rare, but this is an exception since Clone Wars was pretty darn cool!

Agreed AmanaMatt (nice name BTW!), It will look great in the collection since I plan to have a shelf of all Sith from the prequels/Clone Wars (Sidious, Tyrannus, Ventress, Sith-Eyes Skywalker, and Maul) and on the other side, Jedi of course! (Yoda, Windu, Fisto, Shaak Ti, and either Ki-Adi-Mundi, or Aayla Secura...probably Aayla). Trying to be a little selective with who I want, hence no Plo Koon...he just never appealed to me that much...

...And if you're wondering why no Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, etc...I plan on displaying the 6 EPIC lightsabre fights on other shelves using those figures (Meaning I'll need 2 Yoda's and 2 Dooku's...I've already got 2 Maul's on order, one inclusive, one regular...)

The epic lightsabre battles? Why Maul/Kenobi/Jinn...Dooku/Yoda...Skywalker/Kenobi...Vader/Kenobi...Vader/Skywalker...Vader/Skywalker of course! :D

Indiana Fett said:
....The epic lightsabre battles? Why Maul/Kenobi/Jinn...Dooku/Yoda...Skywalker/Kenobi...Vader/Kenobi...Vader/Skywalker...Vader/Skywalker of course! :D
I think you forgot Yoda/Sidious...:monkey3

pixletwin said:
I think you forgot Yoda/Sidious...:monkey3

I know...that's a tough one...but I really thought it would be cool to display just ONE sabre battle per film. ROTS had at least 2 really nice one's...plus 2 "side" one's (Sidious/Windu...Grievous/Kenobi). Guess I've got to draw the line somewhere! LOL! :rotfl

SolidLiquidFox said:
Asajj and Episode 2 Anakin will be pretty epic Once Ani is released.

If you count Clone Wars as part of the saga of course.

You should count it. It's better than most of the PT :monkey1

I pre-ordered the regular one. I have no interest in the alternate head, the eyes just kinda take away from her coolness, so didnt bother to try for the exclusive.

Back