I got my Asajj figure! thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
Did anybody get an order conformation yet in their email?
I'm still waiting on that mail too, four hours after the PPO. Got the T number, and the order shows as new in my account, so I know I'm safe, but the mail makes it complete... :D

oeps... just got it.

Last edited:
Oh HELL! This is a first... I slept in 5 hours over the deadline!!!!! :cuss
I put the Exclusive on WaitList & reserved a regular version just incase.
Gonna pay through the nose for this one on eBay! Doh & ARGHHH!

Buttmunch said:
https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/

They have the exclusive Asajj for $95 if anyone is interested. This really ticks me off that they are doing this now. I don't have an Exclusive Subject 57 because of them! :monkey4 They are a decent company otherwise.

I CAN'T FIND THE EXCLUSIVE, WHERE IS SHE AGAIN? I SEE THE REGULAR BUT NO EXCLUSIVE...

Dayna said:
Oh HELL! This is a first... I slept in 5 hours over the deadline!!!!! :cuss
I put the Exclusive on WaitList & reserved a regular version just incase.
Gonna pay through the nose for this one on eBay! Doh & ARGHHH!
Ouch! 5 hours over will definitely do it.

I logged on briefly at about 1:15 EST, preordered Asajj in about 10 seconds and haven't been following the discussion since. How long did it take her to sell out? Why are people talking about ebay? There's 2 flipping thousand of them. Just get on the waitlist. It'll convert.

Khev said:
I logged on briefly at about 1:15 EST, preordered Asajj in about 10 seconds and haven't been following the discussion since. How long did it take her to sell out? Why are people talking about ebay? There's 2 flipping thousand of them. Just get on the waitlist. It'll convert.

I know the waitlist usually works for me (I recently secured a Jaws Exclusive Maquette via the waitlist - wooo hoo :D)
BUT, I never did get the Obi-Wan or Skinner Exclusives so, I'm a little hesitant to rely on it this time round... especially for something as cool as Asajj!

Khev said:

I got on at 130PM EST and got an exclusive...afterwards, in the time it took me to come here and post that I got it, the exclusive sold out....

I agree about the waitlist...get on it NOW....and be patient!

Being in Brisbane, Australia, I was an hour late because I foolishly thought my World Clock widget pulled the current Pacific Time from the web, rather than basing it on my system clock (which I hadn't bothered updating to allow for the introduction of Daylight Saving Time in our southern states).

Long story short: I set my alarm for 5am local time when it should've been 4am. Wait list it is!! :banghead

I ordered the Exclusive from CornerStoreComics, may be foolish but I don't want ot risk it! At least I can cancel her from there if the waitlist comes through (?) Better check that actually :eek:

Dayna said:
I ordered the Exclusive from CornerStoreComics, may be foolish but I don't want ot risk it! At least I can cancel her from there if the waitlist comes through (?) Better check that actually :eek:

so you're the one :maul :emperor .....:lol congratz

TOE said:
so you're the one :maul :emperor .....:lol congratz

Yup, it was me alright, I am the one, hope that's a good thing!
After I received the confirmation email from CornerStore I went in to see if she was sold out, but she was still available for purchase after my order... I see she's sold through now though... phew that was a close call!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH Buttmunch :love
You saved me one hell of a deadache!

Dayna said:
Yup, it was me alright, I am the one, hope that's a good thing!
After I received the confirmation email from CornerStore I went in to see if she was sold out, but she was still available for purchase after my order... I see she's sold through now though... phew that was a close call!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH Buttmunch :love
You saved me one hell of a deadache!

You are quite welcome. Glad I could help.

About 18 months ago I made a custom Asajj out of an extra Barriss Offee. At the time I was pretty happy with her since I never thought I'd see one.
However, now she just looks so...so...Hasbro-ish.

Anzik Hayes said:
About 18 months ago I made a custom Asajj out of an extra Barriss Offee. At the time I was pretty happy with her since I never thought I'd see one.
However, now she just looks so...so...Hasbro-ish.

I'd love to see a photo! Would you be willing to post a pic of her?

Back