I got my Asajj figure! thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Yes. Kit was 1250, right? I think QG was 29 minutes according to EF, and Kit was 23 minutes (with a lot less figures to sell).

Gotcha, in any event a $hitload faster than Endor Rebel Brant. :lol

On our end, I think Obi-Wan was the worst. And then Sith Anakin literally lit the server on fire.

Fastest I think was Plo Koon... there were only 1500 of his exclusive, but it was definitely the smoothest with the servers... can't remember how fast, but I think his per-minute sales have been the best so far.

You can't beat the day the server exploded -- that's a classic!

I don't remember Obi-Wan being so bad, for me anyway. Of course, that was in the early days. There's a lot more SS SW collectors onboard now.

SideshowDusty said:
On our end, I think Obi-Wan was the worst. And then Sith Anakin literally lit the server on fire.

Fastest I think was Plo Koon... there were only 1500 of his exclusive, but it was definitely the smoothest with the servers... can't remember how fast, but I think his per-minute sales have been the best so far.

Thanks Dusty,

By that cool POTC signature...I hope this means POTC merch coming soon!

Geb

SideshowDusty said:

Thank you for the answer. I could imagine why Sith Anakin lit those servers on fire; he's an awesome figure.

Geb said:
Thanks Dusty,

By that cool POTC signature...I hope this means POTC merch coming soon!

Geb

I have no say over what gets made/picked up... but if I did, POTC would be the #1 on my list! Love the costumes and the characters so much. But alas, I am not a fortune teller, just a fan :)

Back on topic... did everyone who wanted one get their Asajj? Not that I can do anything about it if you didn't, mind, other than tell you to get on the wait list :)

SideshowDusty said:
Back on topic... did everyone who wanted one get their Asajj? Not that I can do anything about it if you didn't, mind, other than tell you to get on the wait list :)

Got mine! Excellent figure. Very excited about the 2nd head too. Any chance the SS team will consider that "cloak" adjustment from what is shown in the pictures? Anyway, its great either way... ya savvy?

:D

Dusty, you can tell us if Asajj is indeed going to feature a Cloak or a Robe (the order page says Cloak, but the pics show a robe). :D

pixletwin said:
Dusty, you can tell us if Asajj is indeed going to feature a Cloak or a Robe (the order page says Cloak, but the pics show a robe). :D
Yes, Dusty, please tell us. Pixletwin is driving us nuts about it! :lol

I also got mine.
But I'm not too sure I'll keep her... there's just something that doesn't click. Still a cool looking figure. We'll see, if I decide to cancel I guess someone on the waitlists will be happy!

I'm very impressed by Asajj.... She's by far the best looking female figure that has been released by SSC, at least in my eyes... behind my "creepy goggles". :lol

I guess I just like scary chicks....

I got mine relatively fast as well, only took about 3 minutes to get finished. I love the heads and she looks fantastic.

Josh, they took a cue from your custom Asajj by adding the tatoo. Now, what will you do with yours?

decadentdave said:
Josh, they took a cue from your custom Asajj by adding the tatoo. Now, what will you do with yours?

Actually.... I think you are thinking of Mikey... I never did an Asajj. Thought about turning my Art Buck into her, but didn't.:D

pixletwin said:

I have no idea. What's the difference between a cloak and a robe? :confused:

Back