I got my Asajj figure! thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
I wish they'd lose the streamline page so I can check my account and make sure its there. Paranoid? yes.

You should still get a last page with a T number on it, that is your confirmation, always write it down.

EVILFACE said:
You should still get a last page with a T number on it, that is your confirmation, always write it down.

Yeah, I know, I even cut-and-paste every PPO "T" order so I have it. But still, I never get email conformations (Verizon) so I still like to check my account after just in case.

jedibear said:
Here it is...130PM(ET)...I just crawl outta bed (hey those 14hr workdays add up) and stumble over to the comp to order thinkin' "Wait List Time" and....click, I get one (an exclusive that is)....
Well I guess she's no POP record breaker.....

I'm lovin' the interchangable "portrait" exclusive and glad oversleepin' didn't keep me from getting it!
What is the fastest selling of the Star Wars exclusive PPOs?

pixletwin said:
Anyone notice that Andy was one of the sculptors? :monkey2

Didnt notice that. I thought the two heads looked to be from two different hands, but I just shrugged it off. No wonder he flamed my man a few weeks ago!

Wor-Gar said:
I thought Kit was the fastest sell-thru but I think Evilface said it was Qui-Gon when you consider the edition size.

Kit wasn't 2000. Was QG 2000?

Ok, so now that the pre-ordering is over. What was the coupon you guys were using?

Back