Hurricane Shoulder Lamp, Motion Tracker, etc. Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a real working LCD display in the Personal Locator? :rotfl ;)

All done, conversions for trackers now taken on (if my eyesight holds up!)
HPIM0291.jpg

HPIM0288.jpg

HPIM0287.jpg

dont know how to post the wee movie bit, but heres the link,hopefully the same kind person who sorted it out last time can do the same :eek:
hurricane1002

Gotta thank Dave for having faith in me,without his lamp/tracker i couldnt've done this,anyway thanx mate!
price for the tracker is $35 each,discount for multiples,includes return airmail.

Gotta thank Dave for having faith in me,without his lamp/tracker i couldnt've done this,anyway thanx mate!
price for the tracker is $35 each,discount for multiples,includes return airmail.

We ALL have faith in you, Glenn!!!

But this is definitely a new level of electronic glory! Is there no end to your skill?

So where the hell did you hide the battery?

Damn, at 35 return shipped I may have to go for 2, Hudson and Hicks. Can't beat that price for an exotic upgrade like this. Nope, can't beat that. :monkey5

All done, conversions for trackers now taken on (if my eyesight holds up!)
HPIM0291.jpg

HPIM0288.jpg

HPIM0287.jpg

dont know how to post the wee movie bit, but heres the link,hopefully the same kind person who sorted it out last time can do the same :eek:
hurricane1002

you alien/predator/terminator collectors never cease to amaze me...this is great stuff..the spirit of this hobby lives through all that nice customizing.

:rock:rock:rock

...dont know how to post the wee movie bit, but heres the link,hopefully the same kind person who sorted it out last time can do the same :eek:
I got you covered Glenn! :rock :cool:

WOW!!! I want 2!! :google

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="https://i33.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=https://vid33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/hurricane1002/HPIM0279.flv"></embed>

Nice one Paul...I'm in line right behind you...5 lamps and THREE motion trackers will be headed cross the pond from my collection!!! :rock :rock :rock

Smart Indy. You'll save on multiple discount and shipping. It probably costs about the same to ship one as it does to ship 10. :cool:

We're still waiting on the micro-switches. Have them on order and will ship them to Cane as soon as they come in. Keep it tight people.

Back