Hurricane Shoulder Lamp, Motion Tracker, etc. Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got you covered Glenn! :rock :cool:

WOW!!! I want 2!! :google

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="https://i33.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=https://vid33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/hurricane1002/HPIM0279.flv"></embed>

Here ya go Mike...

Wow, thanks pjam! I appreciate it. That motion tracker looks great! I definitely want at least one of those for my marines. Maybe for Hudson or Ripley to hold. How much will these trackers cost Hurricane? PM me, or let me know here on this thread. Thanks! :D

Wow, thanks pjam! I appreciate it. That motion tracker looks great! I definitely want at least one of those for my marines. Maybe for Hudson or Ripley to hold. How much will these trackers cost Hurricane? PM me, or let me know here on this thread. Thanks! :D

I believe Cane posted these already: $25 for the shoulder lamp, $35 for the tracker. Discounts on multiples. You'll have to PM him personally for details.

Thanks dave for the tip. I remember Hurricane's price for the working shoulder lamps. I just didn't know the price for the motion trackers. Thanks again. I'll PM Hurricane tonight. :D

Hey, thanks for the list of parts. I'll have to file this away for future reference.

My Lamps and MT arrived safely in 'Caneland so I am officially "in the queue" and the microswitches are on the way too thanks to DekDave! :monkey5

hi guys, havent forgotten you! just waiting for a delivery of cells and wire then we are off! had to find super fine wire for the lamps,i concidered tearing apart my old kenwood hi fi for the wires but luckily i found a supply...(the hi fi did cost $1600 tens years ago)so watch this space.....

Any further updates here, Glenn or Dave?

I know Hurricane is holding off taking more orders until he finishes the first wave, but I'm eager. Just can't wait to see how cool a group of marines looks with working lamps and motion trackers. Gonna be a sick display.

Well I haven't heard from Glenn. He should have received the switches last week. I'm assuming he got them otherwise he would have e-mailed asking where they were.

Latest 'Cane Update (yesterday)

"all bits are here, ill be getting stuck in on sunday into the mass of these ive now got!"

Well, I can tell you it WILL be sick. I just tested a cool lighter (which resembles a future weapon actually) which has a power flame and light feature by placing it in Apone's hands and directing the light onto the Warrior. It's nuts.. I may even take some shots of it or try a short video so you guys get a better idea but point is, the night display with lamp lights bouncing off armor, pads and weaponry detail will look almost like a live figure film still. :cool:

Well I haven't heard from Glenn. He should have received the switches last week. I'm assuming he got them otherwise he would have e-mailed asking where they were.

im really sorry mate,i thought id dropped you a line, things are a bit mental here:eek:

'bye to my sanity.....hello to your respective lamps/trackers...
DSCF0162.jpg

Back