Hurricane Shoulder Lamp, Motion Tracker, etc. Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HURRICANE MOTION TRACKER UPDATE:

Reposting for anyone who missed it. Yeah, we're talking blink rate!

trackers in pieces,got all the components,these may even be adjustable for blink rate :D,be fiddlin' later today...

Hurricane asked me if I wanted light-up targets on my tracker screen! Is he f'n kidding me?!?!?!? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Hey Hurricane,

Where did you buy that battery compartment on the lamp? I been looking for one but no luck. Thanks.

How do I get hold of these? PayPal ready to go. :cool:

Hicks neeeeds light.

Hot-Toys-Hicks.jpg

Hurricane just sent me a video of the motion tracker display! It's better than I had imagined it would be! You guys aren't gonna believe how f'n cool this thing is!!!! We HAVE to do sound chips now!!! It's a MUST!!!!

Hurricane just sent me a video of the motion tracker display! It's better than I had imagined it would be! You guys aren't gonna believe how f'n cool this thing is!!!! We HAVE to do sound chips now!!! It's a MUST!!!!

Awesome news D. My stuff will be on its way very soon.

And for anyone else asking this mod is between you guys and Hurricane. :D

Holy ***** Glenn, it sure worked for me! Brilliant.

BRILLIANT!

im glad people approve,the mini film doesnt show how it looks very clearly, i scapped the original screen on the miniature as it wasnt correct,missed the red numbers in the middle along the bottom and dint have any distance reading at the top, plus on watching the movie when the tracker blinked ,white half rings showed of increasing diameter from the bottom centre, i couldnt replicate exactly how this looked,so i chose to show the two smallest rings ,Daves has two groups of signals on the outer perimeter, if anyone wants a diferent signal grouping to show, or even none at all its no problem.
HPIM0275.jpg

F@#KIN' AWESOME!!! :google :rock

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="https://i33.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=https://vid33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/hurricane1002/HPIM0278.flv"></embed>

I guess there's nothing stopping you adding sound to the Pulse Rifle?...

I've PM'd you. :)

Oh man, I'm a gonna need 5 shoulder lamps and at least 3 motion trackers...with lights! This is AWESOME! I'll send you a PM hurricane. :D

Last edited:
Back