Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone knows how true to the comics this HulkBuster is? The foot looks a little odd. I am thinking the Bowen's HulkBuster foot looks better. The HulkBuster from WWH looks no where near like this version. Someone have a comic pics of this SS's HulkBuster?

I wonder if I should buy it to keep the up-coming Hulk comiquette company. Plenty of time to decides now that alot of people canceled. :D

I think even flippers may be avoiding this one, been seeing the same auction for it on Ebay for a while, they not selling partially due to the high price point, size and popularity of the character vs new stuff coming out like IM maquette. At 21" it may even turn out taller than the upcoming Hulk comiquette, but who know?

I think even flippers may be avoiding this one, been seeing the same auction for it on Ebay for a while, they not selling partially due to the high price point, size and popularity of the character vs new stuff coming out like IM maquette. At 21" it may even turn out taller than the upcoming Hulk comiquette, but who know?

you watch when it comes time to ship all them auctions will come to an end and yet more will be cancelled since they couldn't sell them on the bay.

If they did not released the Maquette I would gladly pick this one up.. I canceled mine simply I opted to get the IM Maquette.. I remember the day this went up. the Mystery pre-order a lot of people was tune-in to order all hype.. I simply could not believe that it was still available till not including the Exclusive... well maybe this will fall under the second chance offer and even included in the gift card eligible, just like the Mark I maquette EX.

If they did not released the Maquette I would gladly pick this one up.. I canceled mine simply I opted to get the IM Maquette.. I remember the day this went up. the Mystery pre-order a lot of people was tune-in to order all hype.. I simply could not believe that it was still available till not including the Exclusive... well maybe this will fall under the second chance offer and even included in the gift card eligible, just like the Mark I maquette EX.

kinda like all the hype for the IM 1:1 bust with and ES of, what was it 1500 :horror:horror to funny man. by the time ssc got around to shipping him out, all the hype from the movie had all but gone and ssc was left with a shat load of them i'm sure.

oh wait i think ssc changed the ES from 1500 to an open ES, much easier to relabel them as something else afterwards i guess:monkey3

Has anybody seen this in person? It starts processing in 2 days, and I may have to cancel it since it's a huge chunk of change.

Does anyone know which comic show this version of the hulkbuster fighting the hulk?

Canceled before the buzzer. I know this is a beaut of a statue, but I already have the Mark IV on order, and Wolvie, Sabs ex PFs, and the Rocketeer, and now I have a Frankenstein 1:1 bust coming to me... so no room for this bad boy. Not this time.

Canceled before the buzzer. I know this is a beaut of a statue, but I already have the Mark IV on order, and Wolvie, Sabs ex PFs, and the Rocketeer, and now I have a Frankenstein 1:1 bust coming to me... so no room for this bad boy. Not this time.

Boooooooo.

And for a smiley, I choose.....

:gah:

kinda like all the hype for the IM 1:1 bust with and ES of, what was it 1500 :horror:horror to funny man. by the time ssc got around to shipping him out, all the hype from the movie had all but gone and ssc was left with a shat load of them i'm sure.

oh wait i think ssc changed the ES from 1500 to an open ES, much easier to relabel them as something else afterwards i guess:monkey3

Perhaps we will see a battle damaged Hulkbuster in the near future? Something like the 1:1 IM bust :lol

Battle damage would be pretty appropriate as a companion piece after battling Hulk :yess:

Cancelled...

I have too much going towards convering older Marvel PFs right now.

Back