Hugh Laurie as House Custom Headsculpt by Chris Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you are. I found it, Post #268 from Chris:

Hey Y'all!

Look! It's a chart!
House.jpg

Please check for inaccuracies (which I fully expect).

Thank you!

No. I'm not Chris, but it's the same as everyone else Steve. When it's done.

If you read back through the thread, I take it that Chris is doing these all at the same time. Production line style. To get a uniformity, so everyone gets pretty much the same. Just be patient and wait for him to get the job done and tell us they're going out.

I apologise if you think I'm being abrupt, but it's like a long drive with the kids. "Are we there yet?"

I apologise if you think I'm being abrupt, but it's like a long drive with the kids. "Are we there yet?"

You took the words right out of my mouth.

For Steve, or anyone else who's joined recently, know that Chris Howes has delivered into our hot little hands a Tony Stark, two different Jokers, a Bruce Wayne, and a bald version of Summer Glau. Due to the excellent quality of those heads, he's been deluged with projects. The heads will come. When they're done.

Thank you for these warm replies.

I trust that zuno's replies to people's 100 times more pressing questions are a tad classier, but there you go. One question, a simple question, and bang!

Again, thank you for this highly informative update.

Nobody wanted to offend you, Steve, but you aren't the only one posting these questions. It was one question to you, but if you read over the thread, it's not going to be one question to Chris. All of us want our heads so we can build our customs, but if we all keep asking when, when, then this place starts turning into something artists like Chris will regret ever getting into. If you watch the progress photos, you can see that House is getting closer to shipping.

Soon, is what my Dad would say when I asked, are we there yet?

So: What say we start over with a traditional welcome to the board?

:fireworks :welcome :fireworks

Chris,

I paid for an unpainted, undrilled head and cane set. I will PM you my information.

EDIT: I will PM as soon as you clear some space in your box. :)

Chris any idea what time dinner will be ready?
I ordered a pizza with black olives, onions and green peppers.

Chris any idea what time dinner will be ready?
I ordered a pizza with black olives, onions and green peppers.

It's the great and powerful Chris hiding behind the curtain. He know all and sees all. :lol :lol

Hey Chris,

I need to get my name added to the list of people who purchased the head and cane set. Your PM box is full and emails sent to the sculpt@ address on your site are getting bounced back as undeliverable.

Please send me a PM when you get your box cleared up so I can confirm my address with you.

Y'know guys, when I looked up that chart I stopped as soon as I found one, figuring Chris would probably replace it if he updated...but I could be wrong. I'm heading out the door, but if anyone wants to help search the thread, it's pretty quick since the chart is big and jumps out at you...anyone want to take over at post 268 and see if there's a later chart?

I don't mind waiting for custom work. I never complain about delays, and I have a fair amount of money paid out to Chris for projects which I am not at all worried about. I truly believe he will deliver what he promised.

But this "no communication" act is getting old very fast. I think we need a full disclosure thread from Chris asap. As of right now his PM box is full and his email account is dead.

Has anyone heard from Chris? Has anyone received anything from him?

What is up with his email being dead?

He has taken a lot of money from people and so far has not delivered and getting a response from him is next to impossible.....

A little response from him would go a long way in calming everyone's fear......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back