Hugh Laurie as House Custom Headsculpt by Chris Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know another place to get that bottle of pills for house?
I tried the original site, but can't find the bottle on there. So yeah, i'm probably up the creek.
But i figured this was the place to ask for info, since that is like the only add on needed for this guy! :)

Aha, now I see where I went wrong. I didn't use the drop down menu on YOUR site. I thought there was a drop down menu on the paypal site. :duh

I couldn't find a spot to enter my screen name. Yes, I am a thicky.

Anyway, payment sent. Sorry to have made things more difficult than they probably were. I bet you were scratching your head wondering what the hell. Thanks for your guidance Chris.

No problem my friend! I often have "senior moments" despite the fact that I'm a spry 42!:lol

anyone know another place to get that bottle of pills for house?
I tried the original site, but can't find the bottle on there. So yeah, i'm probably up the creek.
But i figured this was the place to ask for info, since that is like the only add on needed for this guy! :)

Probably not for next season's House.

I'll bet you my House bash he relapses ;)

lol.. you guys both bring up good points! I have a feeling he wont get away from his pills THAT easily..
makes for too much drama, which that show thrives on! :)

It's either back to the vicoden or some other wild addiction. Rehab will seriously kick his ass. Not being able to solve puzzles where life depends on it will leave his mind focusing on the pain of his dead muscle that much more

Chris, I sent you a pm (your box is full) and severla e-mails that remain unanswered. Please advise when/how much/to whom I should pay for the painted version of the head plus the cane, as I only paid the sculpt so far? Thanks/Steve David, Luxembourg

Chris, I sent you a pm (your box is full) and severla e-mails that remain unanswered. Please advise when/how much/to whom I should pay for the painted version of the head plus the cane, as I only paid the sculpt so far? Thanks/Steve David, Luxembourg

Hello,

My email is, alas, in disarray due to Russian Spammers. Long story.

Please go to my House purchase page by clicking here: HOUSE Then you can purchase what you need using the buttons there.

Please remind me, you paid for a unpainted head plus shipping, is that right? If that's correct, choose the "Cane with head (free shipping) " button and then choose "no shipping" from the pull down menu on the "Painted House Special" button. Then, of course, click on the "View Cart" button to check out. That should get you what you need. :)
Let me know if that works OK for you.

so chris i'd like to have my house head shipped to me unpainted along with my cane painted. i also paid for the head to get drilled. i'm going to have my head painted by small studios

so chris i'd like to have my house head shipped to me unpainted along with my cane painted. i also paid for the head to get drilled. i'm going to have my head painted by small studios

I'd like to do the same thing Chris. Can you ship directly to Josh?

Hello,

Please remind me, you paid for a unpainted head plus shipping, is that right? If that's correct, choose the "Cane with head (free shipping) " button and then choose "no shipping" from the pull down menu on the "Painted House Special" button. Then, of course, click on the "View Cart" button to check out. That should get you what you need. :)
Let me know if that works OK for you.

Chris, thanks, clear. Yes I paid for a unpainted head plus shipping. I have not paid for the cane yet, so I will add "Cane only (shipping charges ) $20.00" or which option? Thanks

Chris, thanks, clear. Yes I paid for a unpainted head plus shipping. I have not paid for the cane yet, so I will add "Cane only (shipping charges ) $20.00" or which option? Thanks

That's right, select "Cane only (shipping charges ) $20.00" for the cane, and if you want the head painted use the drop down menu on "Painted House Special" button to choose the "No Shipping" option. That way, since you already paid shipping, you won't be charged shipping again.

Thanks Chris, just paid 50$ (35$ for the painted head - can I get it prepared so that I can use it on the HT TrueType? + 15$ for the painted (I guess it is painted?) cane). Now I look forward to getting these ;-)

Would you prefer I ship them directly to Josh? That would save you the extra shipping.

well actually i'd like it if you shipped them to me first cause I want to ship off at least 5-6 heads to josh and have them all painted in one order to avoid confusion thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back