Huge Chinese Toy Factory Closes, Police Called in to Quell Riots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh. i couldnt care less. just as long as i get my GTG with decent paint aps. factories get closed in the US all the time. who cares about china.
Well, outside of the "it sucks for people to not have any money or place to live" bit, we'll care when the prices for our toys go through the roof because, in addition to the rapidly increasing transportation and materials/production costs, there are a lot fewer places for toys to be manufactured, further raising prices.

This is not an isolated event. HALF the toy exporters in China went under last year. Something is very wrong with the industry when that many businesses fail in such a short time.

I guess now that factory worker knows how the American factory workers felt when they lost thier jobs and they went to China!

Share the love!

So, out of curiosity, do you boycott purchasing products from domestic companies who manufacture in China?

It seems you are angry with the Chinese workers instead of the American companies who outsource the jobs and the American consumers who want to pay lower prices making the outsourcing possible, which seems a little, um, misdirected?

In any case, pretty soon maybe we'll have plenty of those 12-16 hour a day/low wage factory jobs back here in the U.S. That will make things ever so much better!

wonder what a MIB 12" Zombie "Street Prophet" will buy me on the black market... it may become the symbol of the economic downfall!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=30141
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=3014

ROFL! Too true!

Thankfully Ive just added a wing to my Bomb shelter for my collectibles.

Congratulations you win this thread!

Last edited:
So, out of curiosity, do you boycott purchasing products from domestic companies who manufacture in China?

It seems you are angry with the Chinese workers instead of the American companies who outsource the jobs and the American consumers who want to pay lower prices making the outsourcing possible, which seems a little, um, misdirected?

Oh yeah........I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not angry at anyone. I was just making a comment. If you found angry in that, well......:huh

btw......point me to some American made products and I'll buy them. I needed a gas cap lock for my car and the closest I could find to America was Ireland. :lol

Back