R.I.P Hostess

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anytime you eat Hostess Chocolate donuts it could be for the last time. :lol

Funny thing when I went to the supermarket the only thing they had left was those nasty powdered white and black donuts....
they had a full shelf of them..... :monkey4

198319_490589430981655_1527566222_n.jpg

Funny thing when I went to the supermarket the only thing they had left was those nasty powdered white and black donuts....
they had a full shelf of them..... :monkey4
They're not nasty, they're simple and delicious. Show some respect.

I do not even care about this place going out of business. Hostess and Little Debbie-like snacks are garbage. I'd rather waste calories on real desserts that don't taste like a machine made them. :lecture

Have you ever put one of those powdered donuts in the microwave for a few seconds?

never have.

They're not nasty, they're simple and delicious. Show some respect.

well, if that was true there wouldn't be a FULL shelf of them would it?

Everyone here bought everything else (Twinkies Gone, Sno balls gone)
but no one touched these things... :dunno
(hey junkie food eater, have you eaten an apple lately? lol :blissy )

Last edited:
I do not even care about this place going out of business. Hostess and Little Debbie-like snacks are garbage. I'd rather waste calories on real desserts that don't taste like a machine made them. :lecture

I agree with this. there are much better snacks out there.

I found Twinkies to be virtually tasteless cakes with tasteless sugary goo inside. Utter garbage. Not even delicious tasting unhealthy stuff to eat. Ding Dongs were bland chocolate covered with waxy bland chocolate filled with tasteless white sugary goo. Chocodiles were not too bad if you were starving. Wonder bread was chewy, partially nutrient enhanced, white baked fluffy paste. Gooey bread that didn't hold up to liquids very well.
I will not miss them one bit.
I'm betting that scalpers will be hogging up all the supply now, to sell to those with low class taste in junk food.

Tell that to the now unemployed 18,500. :lecture

Tell that to the now unemployed 18,500. :lecture

It was their decision to work for a company that makes a product that destroys human health. They made money by working for a company that promotes disease. The company should not have made what they did and those people shouldn't have helped them. Their jobs , like the company itself was immoral, were immoral and those jobs should never have existed in the first place.
If they were more more principled in what industries they chose to assist I could feel sorry for them losing their jobs. I feel sorry for people losing their small family farms. I don't feel sorry for people who lose their jobs with Hostess, Coke, Pepsi, Jack Daniels, or Willam Morris.

I bet you have a ton of friends :rotfl

Being of high principles, I have always valued being right over being popular. Most people have low principles, which is why they can bring themselves to put such garbage in their bodies. If a lack of popularity with those who seek to destroy themselves is the price of having principles to protect my health, so much the better for being away from bad influences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back