HT's DX wishes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POWER1010

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that the DX line seems to be in full swing and everyone seems to also love them, I guess it's just a matter of time before we get other DX's.

I guess my question here is do you think or hope they will revisit some of there older figs, I personally would love to see a DX Rocky, Rambo and Superman ( like the 2 in 1) :D

I missed out on all these guys, but i can see how people would get angry if they already have these.

anyone think they would do older figs in DX or just concentrate on newer stuff from here on out??

Rocky and Rambo were rumored in that original article that first mentioned Batman weren't they?

I'd love an Iron Man DX with interchangable damaged parts and a new "BD" Stark sculpt, a Terminator T-800 DX and I wouldn't mind a Superman revisit that included two HS of Supes and he return to Earth suit.

Back to the future DX.
Also new Rocky's would be nice, perhaps a new rocky 4 and Original Rocky's. Also stick fighter Rambo, the dx platform could make for an amazing juiced up body with all the veins and scars

Hot Toys said the DX line would be used for Iconic characters, characters you would recognize without seeing the movie. So modern movies like ' Terminator Salvation' should not get DX figures

Rocky and Rambo were rumored in that original article that first mentioned Batman weren't they?

I'd love an Iron Man DX with interchangable damaged parts and a new "BD" Stark sculpt, a Terminator T-800 DX and I wouldn't mind a Superman revisit that included two HS of Supes and he return to Earth suit.

Return to earth suit, that would be cool, never thought of that!! NICE :D

Save the DX for characters who are truly icons. Rambo, Arnie from T2, and Rocky come to mind. Hicks from Aliens not so much....

Iconic characters you say?

1.) MMS DX Batman (1989)
2.) MMS DX Joker (1989)
3.) MMS DX 1984 T-800 CSM-101
4.) MMS DX T2 T-1000
5.) MMS DX T2 T-800 CSM-101 (Uncle Bob)
6.) MMS DX Scarface Tony Montana
7.) MMS DX Superman (1978)

batman-4-michael-keaton-batman.jpg

thejoker-431x300.jpg

Feature_Terminator1-med.jpg

terminator_l.jpg

T-1000.gif

t800movie2.jpg

scarface.jpg

christopher-reeve-superman.jpg

Those are iconic movie characters that need to be done MMS DX style.

Personally I think we've seen enough of Rambo, Predator (just counting the predators themselves, not the cast like Arnold and Billy) and Rocky with Hot Toys already. They make up MOST of the Moive Masterpiece line.

Last edited:
everybody talking about the T-800, you guys actually mean the T-101?
cause the T-800 is the endoskeleton and HT already made that
63291.jpg

what HT didn't made should make in the future is a '89 Batman, preferably with Batmobile :)

it would be awesomeness at it max
batmankeaton3.jpg
Batman.jpg
Batman_1989.jpg

pure sexiness
ImageView-1945.aspx
ImageView-1946.aspx

If it is iconic versions of characters the n Christopher reeve is a must. Either a two in one or good evil Superman from the third film.

1. Rambo IV (new sculpt) or Rambo II (re-sculpt)
2. Wolverine (regular & rage sculpts)
3. Superman (regular & heat vision sculpts)
4. T-800

Back