HT's DX wishes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never, ever, going to happen but... see avatar.
wtf? :confused:
doubt we'll ever get that. even less likely as a dx....
Good to see this thread still in the DC section. :rolleyes

@ villainsfan: HELLS. YES. My most wanted from the IM2 line.
looks like it's not in dc anymore :lol

and, yeah, same here. i really cant wait to get mkV, and i hope it's a dx, with an alternate racetrack suit, bloody stark head (i'm not british, i mean bloody, as in with blood :lol) and a suitcase that can possibly open up partially to reveal the unassembled suit. ...i really, really hope we get this. :pray::pray::pray:

wtf? :confused:
doubt we'll ever get that. even less likely as a dx....

looks like it's not in dc anymore :lol

and, yeah, same here. i really cant wait to get mkV, and i hope it's a dx, with an alternate racetrack suit, bloody stark head (i'm not british, i mean bloody, as in with blood :lol) and a suitcase that can possibly open up partially to reveal the unassembled suit. ...i really, really hope we get this. :pray::pray::pray:

:lol

Same. In fact, the race track Stark is the most important aspect. What I want on dispay first and foremost.

1)dx superman christopher reeve,clark kent suit, crystal fortress base(similar to cinemaquette
2)dx terminator t-800 with a massive range of weapons alternitive damaged heads and led future(eye)
3)dx rocky (missed)
4)dx rambo (missed)
5)dx jack sparrow (i need only the head):)

Back