HT will do a Robocain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would love one. Even though I didn't really enjoy Robocop 2, Cain would look very very impressive in 1/6 form.

Really? I loved Robocop 2. I thought it was a fun to watch sequel. Could be worse. Robocop 3 was a total bomb. The type you flush down the toilet. Even Peter Weller didn't want to touch it.

I'm still stuck with my 12" battle-damaged McFarlane, but HT is doing their best to lure me into this line....

The Mcfarlane 12" Robo was done very well. It's almost competitive to the Hot Toys one. But HT takes it with that awesome paint application, better detail and working thigh holster. :D

awesome news. i was kinda expecting this but its good to be confirmed

I wouldn't say confirmed. They've been waiting to hear from HT about it for ages now. There was info leaked about it in the beginning of 2007. Someone asked about it again early 08 and HT said they had won too many licenses and basically had to push this project back. If anyone could confirm this or have inside sources from HT it would be greatly appreciated.

This is a def must have that I wouldn't mind dropping $350 for. That and Alien Queen and P1 Pred are must haves.

i'm sure it will be MUCH more than the endo. ED-209 was more than the endo, and this is going to be bigger than ED!

ofcourse, i'd love it if it were cheaper.

ofcourse, that's IF they even release one! No offical confirmation that I know of.

i thought robocop 2 was the same size as robocop, i havent seen it for a while so i may be wrong. no matter how much it is im getting it. i missed out on ed-209 :monkey2 im not gonna miss this one

scale picture
cain5.JPG

So is this for real or just still a rumor? I think Hot Toys first priority is Batman then maybe the rest of their lines

Read the first post. ;)

It's confirmed by Hot Toys themselves that they are currently making a prototype Cain.

Hot Toys has let us know that they indeed have the license to make a RoboCain figure and that they are currently busy with making a prototype. Via a phone conversation with HOT TOYS they also say that we can expect an update on their site by the end of this year.

The scale will be 1:6 and release date for the figure is sometime in 2008.

BTW, there might also be a chance for a Clarence Boddicker gang by HOT TOYS, but that is yet no certain. They have to discuss it further with the president of Hot Toys.

Again Great news for us RoboCop fans

I believe that release date has been heavily postponed but Hot Toys has a habit of not leaking secrets and all of a sudden items are being sold and pre-orders are being set. Anyone getting the Hot Toys Dark Knight Two Face? He came outta nowhere. But I hope to see a HT Robocain by the end of next year. Pllleeeaaassee Hot Toys!!! That and P1 Pred and Alien Queen. Again...

I hope it looks this good. If it does they can have my money, and my virginity.

G'day all

Searching the net I came across these pics from ToysDaily.

Is this possibly the Hot Toys Cain ? It appears to be highly detailed and high quality, is it too good to be a 1/6 figure? Perhaps it is a movie prop.

What do you guys think, anybody else seen this before or know any other information about these pics?

cain2.jpg

cain1.jpg

cheers

Yea I saw that photo before and really wasn't sure if it was the prototype or something they used in the movie. If that's the prototype of the final outcome, I'm going to the blood and sperm bank to sell some stuff so I can save up for the coming of this bad boy.

I think it's been psoted before that it's one of the models used for the film.

Still, I think HT could do a damn sharp one and hope this project is just delayed, not cancelled :)

They are in talk with also making Boddicker and his gang?????????????????? :google:google:google:google

Oh boy if this happens...............:yuck Me wants a Kurtwood Smith NOW!

SOLD... i'm not even a robocop fan and i always thought Cain was awesome. can you guess guesstimate how much this will cost??? i'm certain $200 is not out of the question, but $300 is pushing my limits.

Back