HT will do a Robocain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only human characters I'd probably actually buy would be Murphy and Lewis. Robocain was a weird and creepy looking mech design and would make an interesting addition to the Robos and ED209s already done. It might prove to be too much trouble and expense to make a figure that complex in 1/6 scale, but I don't believe it's beyond Hot Toys' capabilities.

crf P O W E R L O A D E R :chew

I was thinking about this one the otherday too. I think it would be a masterpiece if they pulled it off. But to me that movie was so bad I could never see buying one.

But man, if they put out a Boddicker I'd be all over that one :rock

I want Dick Jones to go with my ED-209!!! Clarence woould be welcome too but would be especially great if they did a battle-damaged Alex Murphy with detatchable limbs!!!

I'd just convert that Boddicker into "Red" from That 70s show: "How about I put my foot in your @$$!" lol

I was thinking about this one the otherday too. I think it would be a masterpiece if they pulled it off. But to me that movie was so bad I could never see buying one.

part of me feels the same way... but i'm still very curious about this one, and depending on how it is (if it comes out), i will probably have to get it. i mean, it's Hot Toys!

That thing is going to kick ASS. I'm really hoping HT is testing the field for a future 1/6 Alien Queen. :joy

shouldnt be much more than the endo. i hope it isnt flimsy :monkey2:monkey2

i'm sure it will be MUCH more than the endo. ED-209 was more than the endo, and this is going to be bigger than ED!

ofcourse, i'd love it if it were cheaper.

ofcourse, that's IF they even release one! No offical confirmation that I know of.

Back