1:6 scale 3D Printed ANH "Set for stun" Stormtrooper helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that looks great! Looks just like my Trooperexpert bucket. Is this still available anywhere? I'd love to redo all my stormtroopers with these.

sculpt is no longer up it says. judging by it's size, that 3-d print is probably over $150. Getting someone to redo the visor green and other work plus decals and paintwork... huge redo $$250- $300 per finished helmet perhaps if you could still get one?

But this is one of the rare customs that I think really outdoes the Hot Toys one and what 3-d capture from original helmet ADDS. it's worth it!

I’m working on some highly accurate Sandtroopers and even after touching up the Hot Toys buckets, they will be the weakest part of the project.

I’m always on the lookout for some 3D printed replacement buckets that are more screen accurate, but I keep coming up with nothing on Shapeways. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your best bet is to wait for Will aka Solo Bones. Maybe send him a PM and see if he is planning on doing some more? A great guy to deal with when he has the time and resources to produce these helmets. Wish I could offer more help but as we all know in the custom world its a case of patience and waiting. Keep looking on the board and I am sure Solo Bones will chime in again soon.:)

Back