HT QS Spiderman Homecoming - Stark Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say I think the 1/6 captured the proportions and general look of the costume a lot better. Here the shape of the head seems off and the black webbing is way too dark compared to what it should be.

I thought the head was too big, but I think its just not as defined in shape as it should be

3Uw1zt6.jpg

That ankle articulation is a dream. Shame I don't have the space for it.

I have a feeling that this is far from the last MCU HT 1/4 scale. Cost and space be damned, I would honestly convert my entire collection (even Mandarin).

I have a feeling that this is far from the last MCU HT 1/4 scale. Cost and space be damned, I would honestly convert my entire collection (even Mandarin).

I want a 1/4 Cap next! I thought he'd come first before spidey :lol

speaking of improvements, i'm still seeing the diaper hip syndrome on this fig...thought they'd fix that by now..

Surprised people like the head shape of the 1/6 more. Honestly have not been a fan of the 1/6 shape for his head.

Looks too blocky and square for his chin where it should be more tapered like the 1/4 has it.

hot-toys-spider-man-homecoming-figure-review-main-pic.jpg

67213335_10156390429612344_9145221387462377472_o.jpg

moJ9bnP.png

The problem with both the 1/6 and 1/4 is that the actual costume has the neck and head connected with the suit being a one piece. Without that, it gives this weird separation gap.

GPFLiyx.png

Not quite feeling it with the proto...just doesn't tingle. Will wait and see how it turns out on release.

I don’t think they improved the proportions any. As much fun as the 1/6 is, it could be better defined and proportioned in the arms, shoulders and head. Quarter scale has not improved on that by much, if at all.

While the suit material precludes the sculpted muscular definition we see on the VGM Advanced suit, they could still do better with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I’d like to have on a wall mounted display. Spidey in this pose perched on a building corner dio or something similar.

78CF8B53-B464-461F-8F71-3B66E77E84C9.jpeg

Surprised people like the head shape of the 1/6 more. Honestly have not been a fan of the 1/6 shape for his head.

Looks too blocky and square for his chin where it should be more tapered like the 1/4 has it.

moJ9bnP.png

The problem with both the 1/6 and 1/4 is that the actual costume has the neck and head connected with the suit being a one piece. Without that, it gives this weird separation gap.

GPFLiyx.png
Yeah, it would preclude head switch-outs, but I would much prefer a head connected to the neck on Spidey.

moJ9bnP.png

GPFLiyx.png

That's why all of these millions of Spiderman figures hot toys is pumping out just gets a yawn from me. That separate head on top of the figure it totally innacurate.

Back