HT QS Spiderman Homecoming - Stark Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we know what happened to the vulture. They turned it into a base. For Spidey fans they must feel villains are only worth a base or accessory. Molten man, now this. Watch the unknown accessory on the upgrade suit will be mysterio’s bowl in place of getting a mysterio figure.

Did they even bother to enlarge the wing to 1/4 scale? It may be the angle, but that fan motor + wing should be significantly taller than Spidey. It seems they may have cheated just a bit.

This suit has grown on me over the past couple of years and I've wanted a 1/4 Spidey for years now so this will be an instant PO for me. :D

This suit has grown on me over the past couple of years and I've wanted a 1/4 Spidey for years now so this will be an instant PO for me. :D

Have you checked out the NECA 1/4 Spidey? It's a pretty solid release. Could tie you over until this thing releases in 3 years haha.

Pics from yesterday: qs spidey2.jpgqsspidey1.jpg

Finally more pics! Thank you, surforia! :rock

Hopefully they change that velvety, flocked look of the red part of the suit. Not really diggin that. Overall not bad.

OXHr3bN.jpg

C6xiJc2.jpg

PcN8GV3.jpg

veEQIXI.jpg

Km2jdmI.jpg

EDgFlh2.jpg

KIUhuc0.jpg

SlB6Caf.jpg

G1xhycL.jpg

ro1bE0K.jpg

Here's my pics from yesterday, got some from the back of the display and above without the glass. I love the phone w/ Ned's pic.

A bit more posable maybe, not as refined as I was hoping from the scale. Out of context a lot of the official pics could just be the 1/6 version

looks phenomenal except for the head...idk but it looks too oval imo

i thought they nailed the masked head proportions with the iron spider figure - not feeling the same with this one.

Hmmm, the head seems to be covered in the suit material like the 1/6 version, as opposed to being sculpted.

Needless to say GGGG'AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I'M AMPED FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bit more posable maybe, not as refined as I was hoping from the scale. Out of context a lot of the official pics could just be the 1/6 version

Yeah it might sound silly but this just looks like a larger 1/6 figure. There’s nothing that’s necessarily been improved in any way. Could they have improved anything? I don’t know, but it would have been great if they did improve anything.

looks phenomenal except for the head...idk but it looks too oval imo

i thought they nailed the masked head proportions with the iron spider figure - not feeling the same with this one.

That’s the one thing I noticed right away. It looks like the nose is there from the front, but from the side it seems too smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back