HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys what do you think on my Ancient to Celtic conversion?:D I took off the decorative neck piece, repositioned the necklace and obviously changed the helmet, I know the boots are not quite right and his wrist comp is missing but still I think it looks pretty convincing (apart from the name on the display stand:lol)

AncientCeltic.jpg

Hey guys what do you think on my Ancient to Celtic conversion?:D I took off the decorative neck piece, repositioned the necklace and obviously changed the helmet, I know the boots are not quite right and his wrist comp is missing but still I think it looks pretty convincing (apart from the name on the display stand:lol)

AncientCeltic.jpg

ive got some celtic armour if u want it :naughty:naughty

I tried to match this pic, its shows him with the arm blades? although I don't remember him having them in the movie.
6314_press12-001.jpg

anyway, the blades can always be taken off, didn't make sense keeping the Ancient and getting the Asia preds when they were only in the movie for a few seconds..

Slimey do you have a celtic display stand?

ok I took them off now lol, its weird that Hot toys would include arm blades with the celtic figure cos its not movie accurate.:confused:

Damn thats how the necklace was originally on the Ancient figure but I changed it last night after looking at the Sideshow figure pics:banghead

Oh well I guess the skulls on the necklace does not matter too much except for the fact that it DOES! lol

alien and predator!!!!!!!!!!

everybody post pics of your predator and alien collection, and show them off!!!:rotfl :rolleyes: :lol :whip :banana:banana

Re: alien and predator!!!!!!!!!!

check out the 'all things predator' and 'all things alien' threads.

Can I join the club now? :D Or do I have to get another one first? :lol Cause I'm VERY tempted to get Wolf now. :rock

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Untitled-11.jpg

Untitled-12.jpg

Sorry that some are out of focus, it's my grandfather's camera and I couldn't figure out how to focus it on the Pred instead of the background. :banghead:

Back