HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

I'll be honest. I hate this suit. There's too much going on with it like the Arkham Knight suit.

I was blown away by BvS suit because it was like they ripped him out of the Jim Lee comics. No7w we're back to overly complex armored designs.

I've two of the regular BvS HT releases and have the suicide squad one with the mouth breather preordered. I may just pick up one of this if it has a non-goggle lense version.

Can't please everyone..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Meh.

Really hate the goggles.

And I like armored suits (Arkham Knight, TDK)... but this just looks awkward with all those belt fasteners.

I guess bats really did have throat cancer. Needs to breathe through his neck now.

Last edited:

I'll preorder the figure on day one and will say told ya so to everyone who complains, waits, then regrets it when it sells out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll preorder the figure on day one and will say told ya so to everyone who complains, waits, then regrets it when it sells out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Amen to that. Lol

IMG_6557.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman - Tactical Batsuit

This will likely be a day one PO. I'm really liking this Batsuit. Hope we see it today!

Unreal! Love it so much

Hilarious how everyone at the beginning of this thread hated the tac suit. Look where we are now....

I still hate the googles. If they are removable I might consider it. I'd like to display an unmasked Bruce sculpt on this figure actually.

This is the only figure that I really want from JL from what we've seen so far, maybe the normal Bat suit too.

This suit is slowly growing on me. Not a big fan at first but I'm definitely liking it more

Goggles doesn't look so bad here. I dig it. Day one PO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back