1/6 Hot Toys - Zack Snyder's Justice League - Batman (Tactical Batsuit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys how the suit material age? Does it crack or peal? I had the re-release on PO and then cancelled during my PO-Purge era, but now my sentiments are awaken again, I saw he is available on BBTS and considering to recover my cancelled order as I have already paid the deposit. Advises? I think this is the best suit and I don't think we'll ever see this again, have my eye on InArt one, but it will probably be BvS version.

Guys how the suit material age? Does it crack or peal? I had the re-release on PO and then cancelled during my PO-Purge era, but now my sentiments are awaken again, I saw he is available on BBTS and considering to recover my cancelled order as I have already paid the deposit. Advises? I think this is the best suit and I don't think we'll ever see this again, have my eye on InArt one, but it will probably be BvS version.
I am hoping IA's one is really BvS.... :love:

Arrived. Unboxed. No fancy poses. Phone photos…

Attachments

• IMG_7893.jpeg
    IMG_7893.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7892.jpeg
    IMG_7892.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
@Berry The Music Man You have anything in that bundle you wanna part out? Are those doubles on the mouthplates?
I already had everything in there except for the BVS mouthplates (don't own that figure) and the suit .
Figured I would use the additional parademon base for my knightmare display but have no real use for the additional mouth plates so I could easily trade those off .

Back