HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

The cowl is still laughable.

Went from epic to this:slap

As an Arkham fan, this suit has heavy influence from that series and I definitely like it. The goggle design along the cowl are a little awkward but I like the overall piece. Definitely picking this one up.

Hello there. And i was thinking that i'm in it alone. I dig the Origins suits most of the all, game itself isn't so much popular so neither the suit.

Right on! My first big Batman purchase was actually the NECA Origins figure because I love the design just as much.

While I was fortunate enough to not have any bugs, I personally found Origins to be awesome, and one of the better entries. That has a lot to do with the fact that Troy Baker's Joker is a great younger Hammil. Absolutely brilliantly performance. I had hoped that the DCCU would have taken after that younger Joker design, it's the perfect cross of Hammil's zany and just disturbing.

I'm hoping that this has the flare he lights in the trailer. There's something about lighting flares that is badass.

My favourite batfleck suit. I can't wait to pre order this

Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

From Hot Toys' Facebook:

6d6b03a1928a16e908e06cce684b64d4.jpg

I see two extra eye pieces and one extra mouth piece, along with an extra goggles(up position?) and gadgets. Nice!

From Hot Toys' Facebook:

6d6b03a1928a16e908e06cce684b64d4.jpg

I see two extra eye pieces and one extra mouth piece, along with an extra goggles(up position?) and gadgets. Nice!

It's obvious the goggles have a purpose within the storyline, however I'd rather display that figure without - looks good, but need to buy the rest of the League first.

It's obvious the goggles have a purpose within the storyline, however I'd rather display that figure without - looks good, but need to buy the rest of the League first.

Yes going by the fact that there's swappable eye and goggle parts, you can definitely display him without the goggles. I'm glad for that as I'd like to display him with just the cowl and no goggles for most of the time, but it really did grow on me.

Ideally this comes with mouth plates to swap out. Right now it kind of looks like a dumbfounded expression.

Ideally this comes with mouth plates to swap out. Right now it kind of looks like a dumbfounded expression.

There is at least one more mouth piece with an open mouth. It's right behind the eye pieces on the left of the picture.

I see he also has both types of grapple gun too. Plus the attachments and batarangs.

My favourite batfleck suit. I can't wait to pre order this

Dark Knight suit over Begins as well? This is a very similar situation.

The actual suit has grown on me, the ears tho..

More pinned back cat than bat.

I really like this one actually, I think it looks better than the armoured version and I'd imagine the googles are removable also.

I really like this one actually, I think it looks better than the armoured version and I'd imagine the googles are removable also.
They are. He comes with removable eyes.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Having the exchangeable eyes doesn't mean that the googles are removable it just means that they are transparent so that you can see the eyes underneath. I'm still not convinced that they come off, although I hope to goodness they do. Why would we have never seen him with them off? Maybe they can be moved up?

Having the exchangeable eyes doesn't mean that the googles are removable it just means that they are transparent so that you can see the eyes underneath. I'm still not convinced that they come off, although I hope to goodness they do. Why would we have never seen him with them off? Maybe they can be moved up?
You have not seen it because this is the first showing of the figure anywhere. I am hopeful the specs for the figure will put us all at ease here but that will be a long way off. Pointless to have those eyes if the goggles do not come off/move up. As you mentioned, it should at least move up so you can see his eyes. They would rather not include the eyes if they planned on non-movable goggles. Also the goggles do not look transparent at all, perhaps translucent but again pointless to include changable eyes. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It comes with two goggles though, one on the figure and one on the side with the accessories. I have to assume that's a version fixed in the up position to wear on his forehead. Makes the most sense given that he has swappable eye pieces. So you could just leave them off completely if you want to.

More from Toyark:

d046743cf1ec6aa53a44f035b847900f.jpeg

76090f1fc22032c40bc527021b9e39ba.jpeg

a38014a2ec934276593c119aa6598352.jpeg

dc393831f02450947d6e6ac2ff993f41.jpeg

f9e25b5df48df08a27de982c91034977.jpeg

Looking awesome to me!

This guy is completely inspired by the Batman Origins costume, which is a good thing. Yeah, I'm thinking the other googles are for when he wears them up off his eyes. I just wish they came off totally without leaving peg little holes. Weirdly enough though, I'm starting to like them more and more. Bat-Chaps!!

looks great! Really don't like the goggles though... but seems like the figure can be displayed with the eyes only :yess: I'm relieved haha

Back