HT Kane & Dallas Preorder Debacle Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who preordered Hot Toys Kane & Dallas and is keeping or cancelling the preorder?

• Ordered both Kane & Dallas and will keep both!

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Ordered both Kane & Dallas but have cancelled both!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Ordered both Kane & Dallas but have cancelled Kane!

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Ordered both Kane & Dallas but have cancelled Dallas!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Ordered only Kane and will keep him!

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Ordered only Kane and have cancelled him!

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Ordered only Dallas and will keep him!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ordered only Dallas and have cancelled him!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WANT EVERY FIGURE IN THIS LINE UNTIL THE END!!!

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Did not preorder either figure, not interested!

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
I don't have it yet, but I can't imagine why Dallas wouldn't be flying off the shelves. I think both of these are far cooler than any predator and from a far, far, far superior film.

Any theories why they aren't selling?

Something about the army-builder 1/6th guys... ALIENS caught on and did phenomenal, I imagine the army-builders helped alot. ALIEN doesn't have the same appeal so maybe a good chuck of the 1/6th market lets this one pass.

Of course, it did take a little time for ALIENS to really get going, and it took the release of six figures. Maybe that too is part of the reason: just not enough "stuff" out yet for ALIEN.

I think if they do the blue-suit Lambert and an Alien, things might heat up and you'll find people racing back to find Kane... unless HT releases another frikkin' Joker.

I think as well there are so many other things that seem to be out around the same time. Then people have to make a choice.

Last edited:
Preordered Kane, then cancelled him several months later. He would have been more a novelty in my collection than anything else, and I couldn't justify the pricetag on him when I'm not that interested in the character. I was far more interested in the TDK Joker, but passed on him as well.

I am more of a fan of the alien creatures than these guys in spacesuits, so I'm obviously not interested in either one. I won't be buying a NEWT figure either!
Further ,I don't see the need to preorder these when you can just buy them on ebay for cheaper than retail once they are released:confused:.

Finally! A poll that has all the possibilities covered (for the most part)!

Voted for wanting them all.

What other possibilities are there? I was waiting for someone to give me a hard time about the number of options, or at least comment. Kind of silly I know, but I've been enjoying the freak board so much, and this was my first poll, so I went gung ho.

I kind of regret selecting ordered both/keeping both, because now I would say I want the whole line!

Back