HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a bit of TDK fatigue is coming on at the moment. People are waiting for their Iron Mans and Dutch figures and TDK is old news. This figure will probably take longer to sell through. It will sell to completists like myself in the main.

Now all the people who swore black and blue, they wanted a police joker, and would absolutely buy one....how many are we going to see pass, now that one will be offered to them?!
Kind of dissappointed, myself, to be honest, i REALLY wanted a smiling sculpt.

Let's all hope that there's 2 headsculpt in this package!

I think a bit of TDK fatigue is coming on at the moment. People are waiting for their Iron Mans and Dutch figures and TDK is old news. This figure will probably take longer to sell through. It will sell to completists like myself in the main.

Don't forget T4 salvation figs. And prolly the upcoming the watchmen and wolverine line that HT would most likely catch on...

Damn, its gonna be an expensive year for me ahead!

Yeah too much good coming out in 2009 but a nice variant really...i just want my Rambo 4 figure in 2009 and ill be happy.

Yeah too much good coming out in 2009 but a nice variant really...i just want my Rambo 4 figure in 2009 and ill be happy.

Yup me too but lately i'm starting to think that would be a sure thing but with the "old" Hot Toys. This company has changed alot over the past year and a half and I think they are more interested in what they think will be sure sellers.

They need to go back to making some exclusive pieces, the same way they made the Clubber Lang street version. You make an awesome piece that you still have license for and you don't have to produce more than 250-500 pieces.

I don't have much else pre-ordered already so I'll definitely be getting this one. I'm a sucker for anything TDK plus from what I can see in the promo pic it looks amazing.

I hope he comes with the rocket launcher. Not scene specific, but the machine gun wasn't scene specific to the BR Joker either.

Oh how quick people are to light the fires :lol

One minute HT is beyond question, the next the villagers are getting the pitchforks.

How is anyone surprised that Hot Toys would not want to cash in on the arguably the most popular film character of the last decade?

Oh well, cant please everyone.

Pass for me by the way. I haven't even gotten BR Joker yet.

Yeah, I think I'll pass too. Considering my v1 Joker got the v2 headsculpt and the bank robber got the mask on, it's as if they are two different characters, even though we know that they are both Joker. If I buy this one, I'll have two Jokers side by side. As a perfectionist, I wouldn't allow that. It's the very reason why I didn't buy the Dark Knight costume Batman. No sense in having two batmans side by side.

Cool idea, but I rather have a Gordon or Scarecrow too.

Pass for me--like King I still don't have a BR Joker, so I rather drop some coin on that.

I know the custom Nurse Joker outfit on eBay isn't perfect, but it's good enough for me and I can always look into those leg and arm rubber sleeve thingies online to cover the joints. I guess I'm in the minority of preferring this over nurse Joker. I can't wait to get it.

Re: New Joker version "Police officer version"

:eek Well, this is definitely unexpected. Though I would have preferred the Nurse Joker, this is still a welcome surprise. :rock

Re: New Joker version "Police officer version"

In case you guys haven't noticed, A MOD redirected all conversations to a preexisting thread in the appropriate section.

Back