HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder to know how cool they design the packaging....its good to be true...the teaser more simple than the previous product...i remember when they made the teaser for BR joker...its a breathtaking pics.....i hope this will be more like that!!!

From the new HT newsletter.

Jeez.. don't tell Old Grandpa about this. With all the work + money he's put into his custom he'll probably keel over hearing this news.

dsc00140kr2.jpg

dsc00141xi5.jpg

dsc00142nc7.jpg

These shots don't even include the head he was getting painted up either.

:(

I can tell a little from this pic, but i hope he's smiling as creepy as he is in the movie. also I'm looking forward most to seeing his eye's. He looked his scariest in this version IMO and i have a lot of faith that HT's will nail it.

I can tell a little from this pic, but i hope he's smiling as creepy as he is in the movie. also I'm looking forward most to seeing his eye's. He looked his scariest in this version IMO and i have a lot of faith that HT's will nail it.

I think HT will be using that expression where he's bout to fire the shot at gordon. And judging from yulli's recent re sculpt with dutch, I bet this will look like a winner.

I'm definitely getting these!

where did he get that suit????thats looks like HT letters teaser for this joker police..

Still waiting for the repaint of BR Joker, but thought I'd post the uniform and what I've got using a HT TT head. This is using the Hong Kong coat, NYPD hat and badge, LAPD pants, and TT body
dsc00114do0.jpg

I have no clue what all that means though. lmao. Maybe you can tell what 1/6 scale clothing parts he's refering to. If you click the link by his name in the quote.. you'll go to the thread. There's nice reference photos of the actual honor guard suits worn in TDK also Old Grandpa posting up pics of the different badges he used and he also explains the techniques on how to make the different badges etc. you can find pre-made.

To me, Police officer will be a perfect tribute to heath as HT will be able to do a great sculpt of him as Joker, minus the make up. A good addition IMO. If only there's a 1/6th Gordon being made...

To me, Police officer will be a perfect tribute to heath

ugh.. seriously. This isn't a "tribute" it's simply a way for HT to make more money. Let's call it what it is. Stop making HT into some sort of saint or something. Honestly, you think the "perfect tribute" for a dead actor is a figure that's seen on-screen less then a minute tops!? The perfect tribute figure would be the v.1 Joker with the BR sculpt. If HT would've released that, then I'd agree with this whole "tribute" idea. But to me, it's just cashing in on Ledger's Oscar win. It's no different than the ass clown selling 1/6 scale Oscar trophies for the HT Joker figures. lmao.

For collectors/fans of TDK it's a good thing. I'm sure people will buy it and love it. They're happy and HT makes money. So everyone wins.

But saying this is HT's way of paying tribute to Ledger is a joke because that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Back