HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really glad they went with this look, since it's an easy pass for me (and frankly I can do with saving the money!). Unless there's something very cool included with this figure that they haven't even hinted at yet I'm just not interested in the look of this one.

I'm just wondering how "very rare" it's going to be.
Screw all of you :lol I am psyched about this announcement. By far this would have been the hardest to bash. Bring it on.
It has to mean screen time or, that of all the bashed versions of the Joker, this one has had the least attention paid to it.
Does it come with 2 HS though? One without the scarring, just the normal ledger as himself?
Won't know anymore till the next newsletter. This teaser is just riding the award wave to stir up excitement.

Hopefully I find someone willing to part with his V1 Joker now...
Redford Films has them for $149 shipped to US addresses.

They also have BR Joker for the same price.
I have one available, but I'm not going to let mine go for anything less than $165 shipped, so that sounds like a great deal to me.

So where will this be available to buy?
All the same places that all the previous Batman products have been available from, Hong Kong merchants via ebay, other ebay sellers, and all the usual on line retailers.

I'm assuming the hat will be removeable. So that + extra white, gloved hands + the rifle is the only accessories I can think of for this look. HT could repeat the BR Joker set up (including the Machine Gun even though Joker never uses it in that scene) and maybe throw in the bank manager shotgun and/or RPG as a bonus I guess. Also, they could include 2 head sculpts: one serious and one with a slight grin minus the light hearted eyes of the smiling sculpt BR head.

So the figure, 2 heads, extra hands, the gun + a misc weapon used by Joker would work.

But...why? I dunno. Hell owning an actor doll (not a movie character) is IMO kinda wierd....

Agreed. The ones that really creep me out though are the George Lucas figure, all the presidential figures and to a certain degree the Donald Trump figure. I honestly have no clue why someone would want any of those!? :confused:

OH CRAP! I got a call this morning from my painter. He's delivering the repainted Joker head for my cop Joker tomorrow. I just knew, down deep, that HT was going to do this. I'm sure that HT will do a great job, but it's been fun gathering the clothing and accessories to complete my version, and it is a "very" limited edition (1) Well, I'm sure they won't make my new "Bruce on a bike" figure. I'll be posting pix's on the Bruce Wayne thread tomorrow. Check it out.

well since i just got rid of my whole HT DK collection, I'm gonna get this one. Maybe this face sculpt is even more on point. Good for repaint.

I knew there was no way a nurse was going to be made, because there is no way to cover up the plastic skin joints and even if they did it would bunch up if it was rubber skin. Making it look like a surfers suit.

Hot Toys just wouldn't do it, 5 stellar figures all lined up then a tacky nurse looking toy standing next to it? not a chance would they do that.

I want to see what else is included with this.

WOW HT just announced a "Bruce on a bike" figure in the latest newletter!!!

*waits for Old Grandpa to keel over*

:monkey3

Hey! I'm an old man of 73 years. Don't mess with my poor old heart. All kidding aside, I won't be the first one in line for the new and improved "Police Officer Joker"

Looks incredible so far.

Based on the description so far, this sound like a 1 sculpt figure, so basically, it's only value will be as a Cop Joker. Have to see what the price is and when it's coming out. It's tempting now, and if they really nail that horrible complexion around his eyes, the pure evil look on this thing could be really cool to have, but this piece may be a draw the line figure in this collection for me. Have to see what the full reveal shots look like.

Back