HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
From the new HT newsletter.

To salute the Best Joker ever! - To celebrate Health Ledger won the Best Actor in a Supporting Role at OSCAR with his brilliant performance in The Dark Knight as The Joker, Hot Toys decided to issue a very rare version of this character to enrich your collection. It will be The Police Officer version comes with a clean face painting and dressed in Police Officer costume, have you been praying for this after read our January newsletter?

I given up on hot toys... what the hell man? I thought they said the line was finished? would be better if they offered up different characters.. Is this legit?

I'm wondering how "very rare" as well. I could be wrong but I can't believe there's enough interest in him to warrant a large run.

Screw all of you :lol I am psyched about this announcement. By far this would have been the hardest to bash. Bring it on.

I'm wondering how "very rare" as well. I could be wrong but I can't believe there's enough interest in him to warrant a large run.

Maybe they are referring to this version's screen time vice the edition size? Could be something lost in the translation.

Maybe they are referring to this version's screen time vice the edition size? Could be something lost in the translation.

You could be right. I can't imagine them not wanting to sell as many as possible considering how well the first two did.

Back