• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale UK only HT Batman original costume and Two Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warden

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Sale, preferably to UK buyers. Postage rates are so high now that international shipping is rarely worth it. All prices are negotiable so please PM me with any queries. I am thinning my collection and plan to focus mainly on custom works from now on.

1. Hot Toys Batman mms67 Original costume. He is in perfect condition with no mods. There is some wear to the flap on top of the box but that is the only problem I can see with this figure. This figure is complete and I am asking £250, which is what I paid for it three years ago.

2. Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker. I really dont want to sell this but my figures are kept in storage for most of the year and I would prefer they were on display in somebody else's collection. This is probably my favourite HT figure and I still think the headsculpt is the best version of Heath Ledger's Joker from HT. The lower part of the stock on the machine gun is broken, but I think that happened to everybody that has this figure and it's barely noticeable. Other than that he is perfect. I am asking £250.

3. Kitbash Scarecrow from Batman Begins. The body, head and boots are all official HT. The suit is a cheap on from Ebay but it looks pretty good in my opinion. I am asking £120, the head alone can sell for around £80 on ebay.

4. Medicom TDK Batman. The headsculpt was handpainted by Greggo and in hand is absolutely beautiful. It really puts the DX12 head to shame. Also comes with a lforigno custom cape and stand, box and full accessories. I am asking £150.

5. Unpainted Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Christian Bale head. Beautiful piece and absolutely the best likeness of Bale available. I have had it for 3 years now and I dont think I will ever get round to painting it so it is available for £60.

6. Monkey Robot Master custom Batman Begins head. Huge improvement over the original HT head in every way. Also beautifully painted. I am asking £80.

Thanks for looking and please contact me with any questions or offers.

Luke

Last edited:
Also forgot to mention that I switched Two Face on to a narrow shoulder TT, so you dont need to worry about his knees falling apart. Also the suit fits that body much better.

Monkey Robot Master custom Batman Begins head.

This one is ready just to plug in the body?

Thanks in advance.

Back