HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good. Even though it's called "Endor Leia", this to me would pretty much be the main look to serve as RotJ Leia. I'll be passing on it though. I'm likely just going to stick with my ANH Leia as the only Leia in my SW collection and if I did get another one, it'd be ESB Hoth Leia.

I started collecting too late in the game and missed out on ANH Leia, but happily have Hoth Leia on order. But Endor Leia is one of her iconic looks to me, always loved that look for Leia, and Hot Toys looks to have done a damn good job on it, so I can't pass this one up, even though I never expected we'd see it this soon, if ever. Unless they do Boushh or (the increasingly unlikely) Slave Outfit, this will probably be my last Leia for the collection, unless we see an older Leia from Last Jedi made at some point (and I enjoy the film and like the costume look chosen).

Funnily enough I've never been anywhere near as taken by the Endor look for Luke, so I'll be skipping that one. I do hope for an Endor Han though, hopefully with a sculpt as good as their Force Awakens Han had. We really need a great, official, younger Han head sculpt.

Please do NOT look up my past comments on ESB Leia. :lol

Lol I agree with you lemur leia. I thought the same thing. She looks so dang weird!

Dunno what you mean. Hoth Leia looks great in this new Endor context.:monkey3

Silky-sifaka-sitting-on-branch.jpg

Liking what i see, think will represent my rotj leia pretty much. Not sure about luke though, don't think a pancho and extra head warrant 2 lukes.

I have ANH Leia, have Hoth Leia on PO, and still find myself wanting this... Hot Toys :gah:

Same! Thought I'd be satisfied with ANH and Hoth (love this version - by far my favourite of all the upcoming figures and one I've been wanting for ages) along with Sideshow Boushh, but now I'm wanting Endor Leia too. *sigh*

On the plus side, with the other recent announcements including Tarkin, and assuming ROTJ Vader is in the works, I only have 3 more figures on my HT OT wishlist: Endor Han, Scout Trooper and X-Wing Luke.

Funnily enough I've never been anywhere near as taken by the Endor look for Luke, so I'll be skipping that one. I do hope for an Endor Han though, hopefully with a sculpt as good as their Force Awakens Han had. We really need a great, official, younger Han head sculpt.

I'm not enamoured with the Endor Luke either. And I don't need multiple ROTJ Luke figures. Wish it had been a single deluxe figure more like the ANH version which was really impressive with the range of included accessories. One of the better value offerings in recent times. So I'll also be holding out for Endor Han to pair with Leia.

Same! Thought I'd be satisfied with ANH and Hoth (love this version - by far my favourite of all the upcoming figures and one I've been wanting for ages) along with Sideshow Boushh, but now I'm wanting Endor Leia too. *sigh*

On the plus side, with the other recent announcements including Tarkin, and assuming ROTJ Vader is in the works, I only have 3 more figures on my HT OT wishlist: Endor Han, Scout Trooper and X-Wing Luke.

No empy?

Yep, Palps in on the list too but since he's already in the pipeline, I didn't include him. I guess ROTJ Lando would be the other one to round out the core characters. But I already have more figures than display space so I try not to get too carried away. It's a losing battle. :(

Disappointing that Luke gets the nicer stand and Leia gets the more basic one. I know a lot of people don't care about the stands but it always frustrates me that they're not more consistent. That said, if their quality control continues to be as bad as with the wonky snowtrooper bases, I don't suppose it matters.

Endor Leia has been my favorite version since I was a kid. I've really slowed down on my collecting but I always said that if they made Endor Leia I would buy in a heartbeat. I am so excited today!

Too bad we'll have to wait to 2019 to get her in hand lol:rotfl

I hear you. Luke and Leia from all three films and nothing outside of ANH for Han. Come on HT.

At this point it's looking like a major snub! I mean, 2 Lukes and 2 Leias and no Han except for Stormie Han which had already been revealed months and months ago and should have been released at the same time as Stormie Luke a year ago!

Technically, we've now seen:

Leia - ANH
Leia - ESB
Leia - ROTJ

Luke - ANH (2)
Luke - ESB
Luke - ROTJ (2)
Luke - TFA

Han - ANH (2)
Han - TFA

Chewie - ANH
Chewie - TFA

Vader - ANH
Vader - RO

Really, it's mostly balanced, only Luke has had an excessive number of figures in comparison to the other core characters. Sideshow quite recently did R2 and 3P0 so the urgency for something from HT is less.

Looks really good. Even though it's called "Endor Leia", this to me would pretty much be the main look to serve as RotJ Leia. I'll be passing on it though. I'm likely just going to stick with my ANH Leia as the only Leia in my SW collection and if I did get another one, it'd be ESB Hoth Leia.

Pass for me too. I only need one Leia and the ANH crew look the most iconic together.

Such a nice feeling knowing I want a particular figure and not another. Temptation is not even allowed in !!

But there are plenty of others in the grey zone I need to deal with ! :)

This looks even better in the latest pictures. Base looks a bit campy though. A Chirrut Imwe dio base, like they gave Luke, would suit this figure as well.

Back