HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they'd release Bespin and Endor Han Solo. Luke and Leia are better represented from the original trilogy than Han.

I wish they'd release Bespin and Endor Han Solo. Luke and Leia are better represented from the original trilogy than Han.

He will come in due time. They are certainly working on Harrison Ford's likeness as both ANH versions are getting lots of critics.

Damn, ht is really pumping them out. I hope they wait a while to release this one so I can give my pre-order account some time to breathe.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah, they're gonna run out of main characters pretty quick at this rate. How many main Luke's do they have left? The two pilots and Hoth? Outside that its Ceremony Luke, Dagobah training, Medical Frigate.

Yeah, I'm a little annoyed Luke and Leia are getting so much love, and no sign of Han! :mad:

:(
I suspect it has to do with the difficulty in getting his likeness anywhere close to being acceptable. And if that's the case, then probably better to hold off. But it is odd that we'll only have two New Hope Hans and what, 5 Lukes now (putting aside Force Awakens).

I suspect it has to do with the difficulty in getting his likeness anywhere close to being acceptable. And if that's the case, then probably better to hold off. But it is odd that we'll only have two New Hope Hans and what, 5 Lukes now (putting aside Force Awakens).

If you can count the ROTJ releases as two you might as well count the Bespin as two. So we're up to 6 Luke figures.

LOVE this version too! I'm in for any and all Leia figures from Hot Toys!

Yep, this is a good one. Have ANH, passed on ESB, but this looks so good I'm tempted...

PS Had the Hasbro Leia with Speeder Bike so I guess you know which way I'm leaning.

Funny, its the same Hoth sculpt with the eyes looking to the side.

HT does that a lot.

Except that for me, the likeness doesn't seem to be working nearly as well here as on the Hoth Leia. And I only barely see any Fisher in it.

And I have to assume it's also possible to display this without the helmet too? Hard to tell if all that hair could fit under there, or if it's a detachable piece you have to add...

tumblr_lelz4rovqj1qa6gkgo1_500.jpg

Back