HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
101602465_3073959329350128_3523819631833776128_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/kidulttoyshop/

Hope my order from Alter Ego ships soon.

Edit 7/15- Just got invoiced. They are expecting this in on Friday.

$50 in reward points over the course of the con. Used them to purchase a single Leia for under $200, shipped, so I can have one to display with the poncho and helmet. Definitely worth having two for a figure this good.

$50 in reward points over the course of the con. Used them to purchase a single Leia for under $200, shipped, so I can have one to display with the poncho and helmet. Definitely worth having two for a figure this good.

Nice, good idea. I got $52 over the weekend; planning on saving these and whatever they do for Spooktacular to put towards the Anakin with STAP.

Finally had a chance to unbox this one. Really nice figure. Looking forward to properly futzing the outfit and displaying her.

Here are some quick, out of the box pictures.

20200728_142340.jpg
20200728_142420.jpg20200728_142253.jpg

It's a really solid release and I really like the helmet/poncho look. I just wish they'd done a new face sculpt - I just have a lot of that sculpt on display so it held me back on this fig. I actually got the outfit loose with the idea to try the Slave Leia facesculpt or maybe a knockoff leia ANH on it just to vary the faces a bit.

Is the headsculpt exactly the same as Hoth Leia?

I need a replacement as mine got damaged. This might be less expensive than ebay, if I can do a direct swap.

Is the headsculpt exactly the same as Hoth Leia?

I need a replacement as mine got damaged. This might be less expensive than ebay, if I can do a direct swap.

The braids are slightly different - they are thinner and there's an extra row on ROTJ vs ESB.

Just picked her up along with Wicket. Looking forward to seeing them in person. Judging from pictures, Wicket might need a little weathering in his fur.

I saw one for sale on eBay a couple years ago with a seamless body. Not sure which one they used. Almost any one you choose will have to be modified for height unless that doesn’t bother you.

Back