HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed the base. Looks pretty cool. That's the kind of environment base I like. Nothing gets in the way of the figures feet.

SDCC-2017-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-014.jpg

SDCC-2017-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-016.jpg

SDCC-2017-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-015.jpg

SDCC-2017-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-017.jpg

Such an amazing figure. I am worried that they are not including an unhelmeted head though. Poncho minus helmet is my favorite ROTJ look for her.

4efa49f5c561e9dac65d299411ffcd9d.jpg

It'll be ridiculous if HT makes us purchase two figures to replicate her look for the entire third act of the movie.

Last edited:
Would love for HT to make wicket, that would be an awesome display with endor leia.

I've gone through 'I dont need it' to 'Ooohhh that's nice. I might get that' back to 'Stick with ANH and Hoth but hope for a Boushh'. I think Endor will be a pass for me.

I remember the old days of collecting the Hasbro 3 3/4" figures and the endless number of characters and variations available.

There is NO way I will do the same with the 1/6th scaled figures but dang if it isn't tempting...

I kid, I kid. ;) Endor Leia is one of my very favorite Leias but I can understand sticking to just one or two films (especially if they're ANH/ESB.)

:duff

Ha... I know exactly what you mean. There's still a part of me that would like Leia, Luke & Han rocking their camo gear but overall I just love the Hoth Look more for them. Jedi Luke will sit better with Vader & Palps. and Boushh would go well with ROTJ Fett (plus one other). Luke, Leia & Han ANH together and Chewie with Stormtrooper disguise Han & Luke.

10988541.gif

With these Endor releases I can only assume that there will be a Wicket later.......which I would consider buying surprisingly

Man this looks really good and is a little bit of a surprising release, I'm going to have to probably decide between this and Hoth Leia since I can't really justify both. Really pleased with all the OT releases we are seeing.

The fact the label says Endor Version makes me worried that they'll do a separate release with a headsculpt with hair, like they're doing with the two Luke's. Then this one would just have the helmet attached and no hair piece. What a bummer if that's the case. Sure hope that doesn't happen!

The fact the label says Endor Version makes me worried that they'll do a separate release with a headsculpt with hair, like they're doing with the two Luke's. Then this one would just have the helmet attached and no hair piece. What a bummer if that's the case. Sure hope that doesn't happen!

Don't give them any ideas. They need to confirm a speederbike asap. I really wasn't expecting this so soon. Endor Leia does need a removable helmet. But she does look good. That's Hoth and Endor Leia for me. That should be it.

Don't give them any ideas. They need to confirm a speederbike asap. I really wasn't expecting this so soon. Endor Leia does need a removable helmet. But she does look good. That's Hoth and Endor Leia for me. That should be it.

Haha I hope that told them it was a bad idea. That's basically what happened with the Solo movie Wonder Woman figures. There was a Training Armor "Version", and now the regular armor version was revealed at SDCC. That's perfectly fine as it's an entirely different outfit. For ROTJ Leia though, like with Luke, it's the same exact outfit but with a poncho and helmet. No reason for two releases especially since without the Endor gear, she'd be really barebones with accessories.

Still, this looks great and I'm looking forward to the announcement and PO.

Pictures from Rebelscum. There's much more there as well. This is looking excellent.

9d4d793f3438d48e7a773262b9152c68.jpg

ec1ab71dcfe33f1e5e46a54732e2a239.jpg

fef57b764dbd39ed9f8f925685e6ae96.jpg

Back