HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank god I've limited my SW to imperials and Bounty Hunters. All these reveals are real walletkillers.

That's totally what I've started doing. It's just too expensive and too much stuff to keep up with. Plus bad guys area always more interesting heh

Dammit, I'm gonna have to get this one too. I can live without Endor Luke, but this has always been one of my favorite Leia looks and I'd love to have it on the shelf next to ANH and Hoth Leia.

This is the leia I've been waiting for personally... As long she has swappable hair!

16b2m7.jpg

She looks great!
I hope she comes with a second head sculpt with hair and the shirt she had on at the end of the Battle of Endor, it doesn't seem like too much to ask.

With this and Endor Luke shown.... You just know Sideshow will re-release their sixth scale speeder bike. :wink1:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not expecting this! I love it!!! I want every version of Leia they release.

Back