HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
liking the head sculpt better than the hoth one. Helmet helps sell the likeness for me. This hot toys collection is entering the too much too soon territory.
i know what you mean there. I made a custom leia in this outfit last year as i would not think they would do these version of her or any version of except for her clasic anh. No one went past that anh look except for hasbro. Now hot toys has expanded her outfit from the two other films and not just the first movie. This going to look awesome have leia from all three films together on the detolf shelf.

NICE! I wonder what's under the poncho.:naughty

But really, I wonder if she has this underneath:

leia-rotj-2.jpg

I imagine she'd have to have that outfit... man, I'm very excited about this figure. It's one I didn't expect HT would ever release.

Too Many Reveals!!! :panic: :panic:

Looks great but with the exception of Luke I am determined to stick to the '1 per character rule' for OT Star Wars (wish me luck!!) so won't be getting this as I have Hoth Leia on order.

Now if Hot Toys want to show off an Endor Han...I might be interested :)

Liking the head sculpt better than the Hoth one. Helmet helps sell the likeness for me. This Hot Toys collection is entering the too much too soon territory.

liking the head sculpt better than the hoth one. Helmet helps sell the likeness for me. This hot toys collection is entering the too much too soon territory.

i know what you mean there. I made a custom leia in this outfit last year as i would not think they would do these version of her or any version of except for her clasic anh. No one went past that anh look except for hasbro. Now hot toys has expanded her outfit from the two other films and not just the first movie. This going to look awesome have leia from all three films together on the detolf shelf.

Does your computer remove capitalization? I always figured that was just how you typed. :lol

Yeah, I think the Endor figures will look great together. Such a dangerous path to have the trio from each films.

Last edited:
Thank god I've limited my SW to imperials and Bounty Hunters. All these reveals are real walletkillers.

I'm really looking forward to this especially as the her regular outfit should be underneath. Goodness.

Does your computer remove capitalization? I always figured that was just how you typed. :lol

Yeah, I think the Endor figures will look great together. Such a dangerous path to have the trio from each films.

it must they were capitalized when I wrote it and when I hit send they were all lowercased letters. :mad:

I imagine she'd have to have that outfit... man, I'm very excited about this figure. It's one I didn't expect HT would ever release.

Watch they pull a Luke and have her wearing that outfit underneath but NOT include an unhelmeted head, which you'll have to buy a separate "General Leia" figure for...

Watch they pull a Luke and have her wearing that outfit underneath but NOT include an unhelmeted head, which you'll have to buy a separate "General Leia" figure for...

Aw HEEYYLL NO! Nope. Don't do that.

Wow, perhaps we'll also get an Endor Han Solo, as none of the currently-available sculpts work well for that version of the character :monkey3

Back