HT Endo Coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not crying, just commenting on something that was brought up.

Besides im too stoked for the HT Endo to even let it bother me right now.

pjam said:
That's why I think these will sell through fairly quickly, multiple orders...

Which is why Sideshow will probably impose a 1 or 2 piece limit on these. I'm buying six but if I have to I'll order more from Toy2.

dekadentdave said:
Which is why Sideshow will probably impose a 1 or 2 piece limit on these. I'm buying six but if I have to I'll order more from Toy2.

Yeah, we'll see,
you can always get more from some of the SSC participating Distributor Dealers like Alter Ego, Dark Shadow, Fireside, etc.

Wor-Gar said:
Is anyone planning to customize it? Add some left-over flesh and blood?

That would be pretty wicked!! But, I know me... I'll probably just keep it as is... maybe just a little battle damage if I really get froggy. :lol

I'm getting one mainly because the wallet is tight although seeing an army of these would be impressive.....

Wor-Gar said:
I want to line up the HT Endo, the HT Alien and the HT Scar Predator... the Holy Trinity of 80's monster movies!

HT stands for Holy Trinity. :)
Technically Scar isn't from the 80's but until we get a Predator 1 Pred he will have to do.

(Technically, neither are the other 2. The endo is from T2 (90's) and the Alien from AVP so really NONE of them are.)

Wor-Gar said:
I want to line up the HT Endo, the HT Alien and the HT Scar Predator... the Holy Trinity of 80's monster movies!

HT stands for Holy Trinity. :)

And the HT Robocop... :cool:

dekadentdave said:
Technically Scar isn't from the 80's but until we get a Predator 1 Pred he will have to do.

(Technically, neither are the other 2. The endo is from T2 (90's) and the Alien from AVP so really NONE of them are.)

That's true -- details, details.:rolleyes: But I see them, for now, as representing "Terminator", "Aliens" and "Predator". Until we get the real deal.

Back