HT Endo Coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shai Hulud said:
HOT TOYS RULZ !!!! FORGET DWARVES FIGURES FROM THAT '' OTHER '' COMPANY WHOM ASIAN GNAY KIDS LIKE A LOT.....HOT TOYS RULES.

dam thats harsh...I had never thought I'd ever find this in this day and age... I didn't know being chinese and collecting japanese toys was wrong.

let me say this for the record, I am the ONLY one on my board that is under 20 I believe.

This really disgusts me.

- and if you didn't know, Hot Toys is a Hong Kong based company....

I know I'll be ordering one for sure! Just one though. I figure it will be $129.99, at least thats what i hope it is.

beatehissnake said:
dam thats harsh...I had never thought I'd ever find this in this day and age... I didn't know being chinese and collecting japanese toys was wrong.

let me say this for the record, I am the ONLY one on my board that is under 20 I believe.

This really disgusts me.

- and if you didn't know, Hot Toys is a Hong Kong based company....

Did someone say something? Sounded like a loose vagina swaying in the wind...gently.

Yes indeed King, The Endos are up!

I've been waiting a LOOOOOONG time for these babies! :cool:

It'll be fun to merge the Endo with my T-800 in photoshop to make battle damage shots :) Happily have my Endo on order.

I placed my order!
From the pictures, I'm almost 100% certain it has articulated fingers!
If only I could afford two!
:drool

Natrix said:
How did you order 3 when there is a limit of 2??

Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have items deleted out of their shopping cart. I'll have to order the others from Toy2. No biggie. Sideshow just won't be getting all of my dough.

screamingmetal said:
I placed my order!
From the pictures, I'm almost 100% certain it has articulated fingers!
If only I could afford two!
:drool

The detailed hands look great. That was one of the things I didnt like about the diecast Endo.

t800_full.jpg

dekadentdave said:
Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have items deleted out of their shopping cart. I'll have to order the others from Toy2. No biggie. Sideshow just won't be getting all of my dough.
I think you should hold off on that. If you're not located in Canada, a more local store would be cheaper to buy multiples from now that Sideshow is distributing them. :D

Back