HT Endo Coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
I would assume so... As all of the HT figures so far have been in scale.

I also agree King... HT is quickly moving into my favorite spot as far as 1:6th scale is concerned. They just keep raising the bar and releasing the figures I want. :rock

I still want those Rambos. I have been debating on getting Rambo 1 from SS. I think I may just order it.

anyone here have the first HT robocop?

Any impressions on that one?

nash said:
anyone here have the first HT robocop?

Any impressions on that one?

I dont have the first one but I'm seriously thinking about getting part 3. They are basically the exact same, just part 3 has the additional gun arm.

I would like to get an Ed-209 too someday.

DarkArtist81 said:
I would assume so... As all of the HT figures so far have been in scale.

Of course, the HT figure will have a nicer stand.....:lol

I'm actually going to cancel my Sarah Connor and T-1000 (again) just to free up funds for this one. I always planned on getting Arnie so this is a must have complement.

King Darkness said:
I still want those Rambos. I have been debating on getting Rambo 1 from SS. I think I may just order it.

If you like the films they're great figures and as far as 1/6 scale figures, the rubber body idea was a great choice on HT's R&D, I'm very happy with both of them, and can't wait for them to give us a Rambo 3 version, maybe premiered at TF with a little luck.

A Rambo III would be an easy custom though: Rambo 2 body, Halo Rambo head with black headband, First Blood Rambo tank top stained black, Rocky's taped up hands, AK machinegun with mounted grenade launcher.

screamingmetal said:
Note that it says T2 not the Terminator. I think it'll have a different package then the first HT toys version.
I'll order one, hope I can keep the order.

This is the T2 Endo (which appeared in the film for about 10 seconds) and differs from the T1 Endo body which has a different chest plate and ball toes... it is a killer figure and you can bet I will be all over it, prolly order from Adam though.

Man, I'm gonna go broke! There is just so much ass-kicking 1/6 coming out now...and Hot Toys is leading the pack. The two Rambos and Robocop are the best figures I own, hands down and this Endo looks insane! I have to have it! :drool What is crazy is that between Sideshow and Hot Toys all of my dream figures are beginning to see the light of day. Good times to be in this hobby!

This is the same Endo on sale at Toys2 right? Except Toys2 doesnt have it listed as T2 Endo?

so anyone have the HT Terminator from the 1st movie (i hear the sculpt isn't that good)? would that be a good compliment to this HT endo or would the SS Term be a better fit? and i mean more all around fit. i'm not too worried about screen accuracy.

Mookeylama said:
so anyone have the HT Terminator from the 1st movie (i hear the sculpt isn't that good)? would that be a good compliment to this HT endo or would the SS Term be a better fit? and i mean more all around fit. i'm not too worried about screen accuracy.

I've got one - its very nice - costume is dead on but there is way more battle damage than there ever was in the movie. I've heard this was to avoid issues with a Schwartzeneggar likeness. And the T800 will be short compared to the T2 Arnie from SSC. I'm thinking of trying the HT costume on the T2 Arnie - the fact the pants go into the boots should help with the additional height - just a question of how much too long the arms are.

is this the same HT ENDO :confused:

ref5-5489.jpg

ref6-5489.jpg

ref1-5489.jpg

ref2-5489.jpg

ref3-5489.jpg

ref4-5489.jpg

According to this website:

https://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/2006/2006-11-13-a.htm

From what we could collect through our sources, it features the following:
45 long-slide with laser sighting
Phased Plasma Rifle (as seen in T2)
Phased Plasma Cannon (as seen in T3)
Light up eyes
Over 52 points of articulation
Nice pseudo chroming plastic-ABS/PVC (diecast?)
Detailed body
Standee
Height approx. 30 centimeters
Released domesticly (but probably acquirable international through eBay)
Limited edition size

Scheduled for an April 2007 (1st Qtr) release, the pricing is estimated at $134 (15,800 Yen). That should be enough time to start saving up them bucks ;).

That's what I was wondering, and apparently it is.

i was going to ask if this was made out of metal and i searched for it and it is made of DIECAST.

I don't believe this will be solid die-cast metal like the Aoshima versions. Those things were as heavy as paper-weights. I think this one will be plated aluminum.

Back